Colts/Vikings officiating
-
I was referring to the Moon lateral, and how instant replay was "supposed to get things right," then Jerry Seman said "the whistle blew" negating the Browns turnover.
Here we are in 2022, & instant replay as an officiating tool is still a failure.
Wow, there must have been multiple instances of instant replay not correcting the call in that game then...
Wow, there must have been multiple instances of instant replay not correcting the call in that game then...
I remember leaving the stadium all pissed off. Bad officiating, Byner getting several personal foul penalties because he lost his cool.
-
I don't think Josh Allen scored on Saturday night either. Said he "broke the plane" but the ball ended up around the 3 yard line.
Imagine trying to explain these rules to a foreigner. Two feet in, one elbow, a knee, surviving the ground, the ground can't cause a fumble, etc etc.
I maintain that instant replay reviews have damaged the NFL officiating nearly beyond repair. But they'll never go back on it now.
I don't think Josh Allen scored on Saturday night either. Said he "broke the plane" but the ball ended up around the 3 yard line.
Imagine trying to explain these rules to a foreigner. Two feet in, one elbow, a knee, surviving the ground, the ground can't cause a fumble, etc etc.
I maintain that instant replay reviews have damaged the NFL officiating nearly beyond repair. But they'll never go back on it now.
LOL, yeah, that one was really close. Depending on the angle, the ball went halfway across the white line, so I think that is automatically a touchdown. That he fumbled after scoring a td, doesn't matter. If it hadn't crossed into the white goal line, it would have been a fumble. Really close. Watching that game - Josh Allen is amazing to watch.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login