Skip to content

Our  ?   " OFFICIAL "  TBB  DIVISIONAL  ROUND  1/21 & 22 GAMES   ?   <-- game over --<<

The Browns Board
48 9 1.0k
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #41

    Boy'z at 9'ers 

    Now that was a good old fashion NFC slobber knocker ? 

    Sign me up, for no part of Dak nor McCarthy, executing on a final play.. 2 years straight? Who designs a final play with Zeke at center & what the heck was it designed to do? 

    Defenses that can counter react quickly & play physical fast  🙂  That was just WOW watching entertaining!  ?

    Possible FA fantasy money list from this weekend https://brownswire.usatoday.com/lists/browns-fa-targets-divisional-2023/ don't get your hopes up

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Like Joe Frazier, both my preseason picks for the Super Bowl go down. 

  • Boy'z at 9'ers 

    Now that was a good old fashion NFC slobber knocker ? 

    Sign me up, for no part of Dak nor McCarthy, executing on a final play.. 2 years straight? Who designs a final play with Zeke at center & what the heck was it designed to do? 

    Defenses that can counter react quickly & play physical fast  🙂  That was just WOW watching entertaining!  ?

    Possible FA fantasy money list from this weekend https://brownswire.usatoday.com/lists/browns-fa-targets-divisional-2023/ don't get your hopes up

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @gumby73 said:

    Boy'z at 9'ers 

    Now that was a good old fashion NFC slobber knocker ? 

    Sign me up, for no part of Dak nor McCarthy, executing on a final play.. 2 years straight? Who designs a final play with Zeke at center & what the heck was it designed to do? 

    Defenses that can counter react quickly & play physical fast  🙂  That was just WOW watching entertaining!  ?

    Possible FA fantasy money list from this weekend https://brownswire.usatoday.com/lists/browns-fa-targets-divisional-2023/ don't get your hopes up

    Lol, reminded me of this?

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    Philly nearly had two backs rushing for more than 100. Hurts added some more, and passed for 2 TDs. D looked solid as well. Incredibly well-balanced team, that can completely control the game, especially if they get a lead. Can't see a team beating them. 

    San Fran?

    But you are right, Philly is a very well constructed team. 

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @dutch-oven said:

    San Fran?

    But you are right, Philly is a very well constructed team. 

    I don't mind SF. I just rate Hurts over Purdy, and how balanced they feel. Well constructed, as you say.

    Cincy also sporting a top defense, in addition to a top QB in Burrow, who is like a Madden cheat-code together with Chase. That makes it Philly VS Cincy for the Superbowl, and I'm picking Philly to win it all. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    Boy'z at 9'ers 

    Now that was a good old fashion NFC slobber knocker ? 

    Sign me up, for no part of Dak nor McCarthy, executing on a final play.. 2 years straight? Who designs a final play with Zeke at center & what the heck was it designed to do? 

    Defenses that can counter react quickly & play physical fast  🙂  That was just WOW watching entertaining!  ?

    Possible FA fantasy money list from this weekend https://brownswire.usatoday.com/lists/browns-fa-targets-divisional-2023/ don't get your hopes up

    Lol, reminded me of this?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #45

    @bob806 said:

    Lol, reminded me of this?

    LOL...

    A Dallas fan at my work, said ...

    view the Waterboy,  Coach Klein with the play breakdown ?

  • Like Joe Frazier, both my preseason picks for the Super Bowl go down. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @dutch-oven said:

    Like Joe Frazier, both my preseason picks for the Super Bowl go down. 

    i still have san fran I think

  • @dutch-oven said:

    San Fran?

    But you are right, Philly is a very well constructed team. 

    I don't mind SF. I just rate Hurts over Purdy, and how balanced they feel. Well constructed, as you say.

    Cincy also sporting a top defense, in addition to a top QB in Burrow, who is like a Madden cheat-code together with Chase. That makes it Philly VS Cincy for the Superbowl, and I'm picking Philly to win it all. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @korsou-dawg said:

    I don't mind SF. I just rate Hurts over Purdy, and how balanced they feel. Well constructed, as you say.

    Cincy also sporting a top defense, in addition to a top QB in Burrow, who is like a Madden cheat-code together with Chase. That makes it Philly VS Cincy for the Superbowl, and I'm picking Philly to win it all. 

    i hate philly and if go's down that way i will root for cincy

  • sydS syd

    @korsou-dawg said:

    I don't mind SF. I just rate Hurts over Purdy, and how balanced they feel. Well constructed, as you say.

    Cincy also sporting a top defense, in addition to a top QB in Burrow, who is like a Madden cheat-code together with Chase. That makes it Philly VS Cincy for the Superbowl, and I'm picking Philly to win it all. 

    i hate philly and if go's down that way i will root for cincy

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @syd said:

    i hate philly and if go's down that way i will root for cincy

    I don't care about any team other than the Browns. Aside from an irrational hatred of Pittsburgh that is, which just comes natural for anyone who loves the Browns I suppose.