Biden's * State of the Union * speech February 7, 2023. So how did he do ?
-
I watched it. There were times he had divisive comments, pointing fingers at the "other side." Of course, Sarah Huckabee did the same thing in the "republican response."
Party over country seems to be the theme. That's likely been the case for quite some time, but it's really glaring nowadays.
He talked of bipartisan efforts on some bills & issues, which is a good thing.
I thought the analysis afterwards on the various networks were pretty spot on for the most part.
Only thing I know is America needs to elect a leader in 2024 that can unite this divided nation- will the news media allow it? Or will we voters be fooled by the empty promises of Rs & Ds?
I do admire how well you toe the middle line, Bob, - but seriously - you ever hear a republican president say something like "those democrats want to eliminate your social security and medicare. By golly, I'll defend you and VETO IT" ? EVER?
I do admire how well you toe the middle line, Bob, - but seriously - you ever hear a republican president say something like "those democrats want to eliminate your social security and medicare. By golly, I'll defend you and VETO IT" ? EVER?
Biden is a buffoon. I got angry during his speech, several lies and accusatory- NOT UNITY.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login