~ ? April 27-29, 2023 the 88th NFL Draft & chat ? <- right here --< BEARS DEAL 1st pick !
-
I can see by all of the above that I need to go out and offend more people so I can get in this game more effectively. How do I get off various ignore lists so I can play again? ??......And don't tell me to go to the bout to be indicted traitor support cult board. Don't even read that drivel anymore.?
You've stopped going to the Trump Circle Jerk Crew Safe Space? ?
I can't even begin to tell you how to get off those ignore lists. That board cultivates the most fragile of snowflakes, and well, their little feelings might not let you play with them again, Tex Ag. I mean, nickers has had me on ignore allegedly for quite a while now, but he brings me up on the regular. I think the little guy misses me!
You've stopped going to the Trump Circle Jerk Crew Safe Space? ?
LOL! I do sometimes wonder how life is for the new planet called Indictments.
-
I'm sure the insightful NFL draft analysis of Catturd2 will help us grab the best 3rd round DL prospect.
-
I'm sure the insightful NFL draft analysis of Catturd2 will help us grab the best 3rd round DL prospect.
I'm sure the insightful NFL draft analysis of Catturd2 will help us grab the best 3rd round DL prospect.
I believe his name is calfox, but I get what you are laying down.
-
I can see by all of the above that I need to go out and offend more people so I can get in this game more effectively. How do I get off various ignore lists so I can play again? ??......And don't tell me to go to the bout to be indicted traitor support cult board. Don't even read that drivel anymore.?
.And don't tell me to go to the bout to be indicted traitor support cult board. Don't even read that drivel anymore.?
wait ? really ? are you telling me that they are delusional
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login