The Browns Board was created on this date in 2003
-
The Gipper, on 13 Sept 2013 - 4:30 PM, said:

What Z forgets is that the Browns are in first place in the division. He will be better sooner than later.
He'll be better sooner than later because it won't take long for most of you to accept your fate, which I'm guessing will be no different than it's been over the last 14 or 15 years. Hell, Zombo already seems close to being in full "wait till next year" mode.
I am in "win now" mode.
Zombo
-
Exactly my point when I mock your selective memory.
My memory is not selective. How I choose to respond to idiocy is.
True, but expecting the Bengals to repeat something they've done 3 out of the last 4 years doesn't require nearly as much theoretical bullshit as this boards delusional ranting about how a perrenial last place team is suddenly going to win the division crown, especially when most of your desired improvement has to come from Jethro Bob Weeden.
That is Leroy Jethro Weeden, cousin to Jethro Leroy Dalton. A couple of cookies made from the same batch.
(your advantage is with one AJ Green...admittedly. And at TE. Not at QB at all)
He'll be better sooner than later because it won't take long for most of you to accept your fate, which I'm guessing will be no different than it's been over the last 14 or 15 years. Hell, Zombo already seems close to being in full "wait till next year" mode.
Let's put it this way....if the Browns are not ready for prime time...and they may not be, I would rather have to begrudgeingly bite the bullet and have the Bengals prevail in the division over the Ravens and Steelers.
My memory is not selective. How I choose to respond to idiocy is.
That's brave talk from someone that's been dubbed Dicklips.
That is Leroy Jethro Weeden, cousin to Jethro Leroy Dalton. A couple of cookies made from the same batch.
Hardly. Your ginger is big-armed moron while mine is a noodle-armed smart guy. Advantage me, I think.
Let's put it this way....if the Browns are not ready for prime time...and they may not be, I would rather have to begrudgeingly bite the bullet and have the Bengals prevail in the division over the Ravens and Steelers.
Well, I'm glad you've made peace with the idea of the Bengals winning the division again. That should come in handy later in the year.
-
Zombo said:
Didn't throw in the towel ... Proposed that maybe we could win this flea-bitten division with the better QB playing.
The only reason you didn't throw in the towel is you were too drunk to lift your arms.
Zombo said:
Besides, our ginger has a bigger arm than your ginger, and as many playoff wins.
Your Ginger couldn't read a comic book, nevermind an NFL defense.
But don't take my word for it, read your own posts.
The only reason you didn't throw in the towel is you were too drunk to lift your arms.
Your Ginger couldn't read a comic book, nevermind an NFL defense.
But don't take my word for it, read your own posts.
Hell, the only Clevelander who currently knows how to fling a ball around is Bernies pornstar daughter.
God doesn't even exist...yet somehow he still hates you.
i don't who this guy is but he's one funny fuck!
i didn't think anyone could ever top ghoulie but an umadogg vs. ghoulie verbal bashing thread would be a fun read.
-
Strange but true.
Not once during my entire history of Brownie bashing on the old AOL boards did Ghoolie ever attempt to spar with me.
At first I thought he was ducking me, but after a few years passed without incident I just wrote it off as a professional courtesy.
-
Yes, I actually thought this board had been around longer than what you say. Since the late 90's I thought. I joined the AOL board around '94 or '95, then I thought this came on around '99 or so. I guess not.
(By the way, the AOL board still exists)
Yes, I actually thought this board had been around longer than what you say. Since the late 90's I thought. I joined the AOL board around '94 or '95, then I thought this came on around '99 or so. I guess not.(By the way, the AOL board still exists)
Quiet night in 2017 and I stumbled into this thread, reminds me of the old ESPN boards in the late 1990s and 2000s which got out of hand and now I believe are completely extinct.
A lot more online stuff out there now I hope boards like this one can hang in there.
-
Yes, I actually thought this board had been around longer than what you say. Since the late 90's I thought. I joined the AOL board around '94 or '95, then I thought this came on around '99 or so. I guess not.(By the way, the AOL board still exists)
Quiet night in 2017 and I stumbled into this thread, reminds me of the old ESPN boards in the late 1990s and 2000s which got out of hand and now I believe are completely extinct.
A lot more online stuff out there now I hope boards like this one can hang in there.
Quiet night in 2017 and I stumbled into this thread, reminds me of the old ESPN boards in the late 1990s and 2000s which got out of hand and now I believe are completely extinct.
A lot more online stuff out there now I hope boards like this one can hang in there.
ESPN or AOL? AOL is where many of us came from.
-
Yes, I actually thought this board had been around longer than what you say. Since the late 90's I thought. I joined the AOL board around '94 or '95, then I thought this came on around '99 or so. I guess not.(By the way, the AOL board still exists)
Quiet night in 2017 and I stumbled into this thread, reminds me of the old ESPN boards in the late 1990s and 2000s which got out of hand and now I believe are completely extinct.
A lot more online stuff out there now I hope boards like this one can hang in there.
Man I spent a lot of time on those ESPN boards. I actually switched to this board after we were shut down over there.Quiet night in 2017 and I stumbled into this thread, reminds me of the old ESPN boards in the late 1990s and 2000s which got out of hand and now I believe are completely extinct.
A lot more online stuff out there now I hope boards like this one can hang in there.
-
@ghoolie said:
The core came from AOL.
Stan, Hoorta. Zomblow, KS, ONE4Kay, WSS, Chicopee, Eric, Doug, on it goes. The rest of you homos came from the land of make believe.
YOU? I is not YOU. I was there along with the rest of you on AOL. The thing is, I kind of stuck with AOL longer than the rest of you, even though I was one of the original signees on to this board.
Ultimately I only left AOL because they kicked me off for hammering the shit out of Steeler fans....of whom there were a couple of real cunts who went crying to AOL about me being mean to them.
-
Man I spent a lot of time on those ESPN boards. I actually switched to this board after we were shut down over there.Quiet night in 2017 and I stumbled into this thread, reminds me of the old ESPN boards in the late 1990s and 2000s which got out of hand and now I believe are completely extinct.
A lot more online stuff out there now I hope boards like this one can hang in there.
Man I spent a lot of time on those ESPN boards. I actually switched to this board after we were shut down over there.
Yeah ESPN used to be nice way earlier until they became virtually mod free and trolls, sales people and other idiots began to take over and kill it.
The biggest challenge to forums like this are now Facebook, twitter, instigram, snap and god only knows what else. I wonder what ever happened to MySpace?

-
Man I spent a lot of time on those ESPN boards. I actually switched to this board after we were shut down over there.
Yeah ESPN used to be nice way earlier until they became virtually mod free and trolls, sales people and other idiots began to take over and kill it.
The biggest challenge to forums like this are now Facebook, twitter, instigram, snap and god only knows what else. I wonder what ever happened to MySpace?

Yeah ESPN used to be nice way earlier until they became virtually mod free and trolls, sales people and other idiots began to take over and kill it.
The biggest challenge to forums like this are now Facebook, twitter, instigram, snap and god only knows what else. I wonder what ever happened to MySpace?

There was no space left on it for you. So, in your case, you have to call it YourSpace. GGGGuh.

-
Yeah ESPN used to be nice way earlier until they became virtually mod free and trolls, sales people and other idiots began to take over and kill it.
The biggest challenge to forums like this are now Facebook, twitter, instigram, snap and god only knows what else. I wonder what ever happened to MySpace?

There was no space left on it for you. So, in your case, you have to call it YourSpace. GGGGuh.

There was no space left on it for you. So, in your case, you have to call it YourSpace. GGGGuh.

Yuk, yuk, yuk.

-
Cool guy alert
-
Man I spent a lot of time on those ESPN boards. I actually switched to this board after we were shut down over there.Quiet night in 2017 and I stumbled into this thread, reminds me of the old ESPN boards in the late 1990s and 2000s which got out of hand and now I believe are completely extinct.
A lot more online stuff out there now I hope boards like this one can hang in there.
Man I spent a lot of time on those ESPN boards. I actually switched to this board after we were shut down over there.
I was always curious about this but was afraid to ask.
For such a great football town why are there like only 2 Browns message boards on the internetz?
There's gotta be at least dozen Steeler boards out there..
Planet Steelers
http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/forum.php
Steelers Extreme
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
The Steelers Forum
http://www.pghsportsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/6-The-Steelers-Forum
Steeler Addicts
http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/index.php
Steeler Nation
Steeler Universe
Steel City Mafia
The Steelers Fans
Behind the Steel Curtain
Steelers Fury
Steel City Insider
The Steeler Connection
Steel Reign
MCmillen and Wife
OK, I stopped posting after easily finding 14.
Isn't this a representation of how vastly superior Steeler fans in terms of their passion for the game? or at least in terms of numbers?
I would think there would be a slew of Browns boards as well. I am honestly curious about this.
Can anyone explain?
-
Our fans go to work instead of sitting in nothing but underwear in their mom's basement all day.
-
Man I spent a lot of time on those ESPN boards. I actually switched to this board after we were shut down over there.
I was always curious about this but was afraid to ask.
For such a great football town why are there like only 2 Browns message boards on the internetz?
There's gotta be at least dozen Steeler boards out there..
Planet Steelers
http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/forum.php
Steelers Extreme
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
The Steelers Forum
http://www.pghsportsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/6-The-Steelers-Forum
Steeler Addicts
http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/index.php
Steeler Nation
Steeler Universe
Steel City Mafia
The Steelers Fans
Behind the Steel Curtain
Steelers Fury
Steel City Insider
The Steeler Connection
Steel Reign
MCmillen and Wife
OK, I stopped posting after easily finding 14.
Isn't this a representation of how vastly superior Steeler fans in terms of their passion for the game? or at least in terms of numbers?
I would think there would be a slew of Browns boards as well. I am honestly curious about this.
Can anyone explain?
I was always curious about this but was afraid to ask.
For such a great football town why are there like only 2 Browns message boards on the internetz?
I use a search engine called "g-o-o-g-l-e"... it found about seven and that was just its first page of results.
I'll see if I can find you a download page for it...
-
@ghoolie said:
Just fucking with ya, man. Put your string back so I can pull it again, will ya?
You mean the one attached to my Tampon? I get the inference.
-
Man I spent a lot of time on those ESPN boards. I actually switched to this board after we were shut down over there.
I was always curious about this but was afraid to ask.
For such a great football town why are there like only 2 Browns message boards on the internetz?
There's gotta be at least dozen Steeler boards out there..
Planet Steelers
http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/forum.php
Steelers Extreme
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
The Steelers Forum
http://www.pghsportsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/6-The-Steelers-Forum
Steeler Addicts
http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/index.php
Steeler Nation
Steeler Universe
Steel City Mafia
The Steelers Fans
Behind the Steel Curtain
Steelers Fury
Steel City Insider
The Steeler Connection
Steel Reign
MCmillen and Wife
OK, I stopped posting after easily finding 14.
Isn't this a representation of how vastly superior Steeler fans in terms of their passion for the game? or at least in terms of numbers?
I would think there would be a slew of Browns boards as well. I am honestly curious about this.
Can anyone explain?
I was always curious about this but was afraid to ask.
For such a great football town why are there like only 2 Browns message boards on the internetz?
There's gotta be at least dozen Steeler boards out there..
Planet Steelers
http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/forum.php
Steelers Extreme
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
The Steelers Forum
http://www.pghsportsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/6-The-Steelers-Forum
Steeler Addicts
http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/index.php
Steeler Nation
Steeler Universe
Steel City Mafia
The Steelers Fans
Behind the Steel Curtain
Steelers Fury
Steel City Insider
The Steeler Connection
Steel Reign
MCmillen and Wife
OK, I stopped posting after easily finding 14.
Isn't this a representation of how vastly superior Steeler fans in terms of their passion for the game? or at least in terms of numbers?
I would think there would be a slew of Browns boards as well. I am honestly curious about this.
Can anyone explain?
Because each of those Steeler sites appeal to a different portion of the Steeler fan base?
One is for the Transgender group.
One for the Homosexual group.
One for the clinically Retard group.
One for the Bestiality group.
One for the into Incest group.
One is for the Pedaphile group.
One is for the Rapist Recovery group (BR is a member here)
One is for the Let's Blow Smoke up Each Other's asshole group.
etc. etc. etc.
What is missing though appears to be the one that appeal's to straight football fans.
-
Thanks to all who have made this forum into one of the most thriving and educated Cleveland Browns Message Fourms on the Internet.
On this date in 2003 TheBrownsBoard.com was created. The following that made up our initial members had been together since at least 1996-97, on various other Browns forums.
Another important date comes tomorrow (Septemeber 12th) as it marks our Tailgate Crews 14th Anniversary together. Roachmstr & Sperk were instrumental in inviting our forums group to join them at their usual spot since before the Browns moved. On September 12th, 1999 we launched a huge party of nearly 100 individuals whom most had not met one another face-to-face until that party. Since that date we have continued the tradition for each Browns Home game.
Cheers! It's been a pleasure to call this place Home, and to meet many long lasting friends.
GO BROWNS!Thanks to all who have made this forum into one of the most thriving and educated Cleveland Browns Message Fourms on the Internet.
On this date in 2003 TheBrownsBoard.com was created. The following that made up our initial members had been together since at least 1996-97, on various other Browns forums.
Another important date comes tomorrow (Septemeber 12th) as it marks our Tailgate Crews 14th Anniversary together. Roachmstr & Sperk were instrumental in inviting our forums group to join them at their usual spot since before the Browns moved. On September 12th, 1999 we launched a huge party of nearly 100 individuals whom most had not met one another face-to-face until that party. Since that date we have continued the tradition for each Browns Home game.
Cheers! It's been a pleasure to call this place Home, and to meet many long lasting friends.
GO BROWNS!"Sometimes reflection is good for the soul".......or some crap like that.ย

Nice to remember where we all came from, I joined up here before the begining of the 2016 football season and a very tumultous time in the longย Cleveland Brownsย football history. Hopefully BROWNS fans everywhere can hang in there and see where this period in Cleveland sports, the internet, new digital technology and everything else takes us.
Meanwhile, as usual,ย GO BROWNS, baby!
-
The last time a professional football team from the State of Ohio won a playoff game:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199501010cle.htm
New Years Day, 1995.
Cleveland, Ohio.
Zombo
Zombo said:
The last time a professional football team from the State of Ohio won a playoff game:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199501010cle.htm
New Years Day, 1995.
Cleveland, Ohio.
Zombo
Yes and no.ย
Ohio State won a playoff game and National Championship in 2014 - about 2-3 decades after Shawn Springs announced he took a big pay cut when Seattle drafted him in round 1.ย
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
