Skip to content

James Davis gets into car accident

The Browns Board
24 19 1.8k
  • It wasnt a concussion, those have to be reported. I think Harrison will be fine to play today, something tells me Mangini has been keeping Harrison on the Down Low, watch him get 15 touches today!

  • It wasnt a concussion, those have to be reported. I think Harrison will be fine to play today, something tells me Mangini has been keeping Harrison on the Down Low, watch him get 15 touches today!

    @playgroundlegend said:

    It wasnt a concussion, those have to be reported. I think Harrison will be fine to play today, something tells me Mangini has been keeping Harrison on the Down Low, watch him get 15 touches today!

    The last thing I read said Davis is 50/50, they wouldn't have released him so quickly if it was serious. He was at a hospital not the team doctors.

  • Sounds like Davis will play but Harrison won't.

    Zac Jackson said:

    The Browns will also start rookie Alex Mack at center. Shaun Rogers will play and start after being listed as questionable.

    Also inactive for the Browns are Rex Hadnot, Cedric Peerman, Jerome Harrison, Leon Williams, Martin Rucker, Marquis Floyd and DeAngelo Smith. Brett Ratliff is the third quarterback.

    via here.

  • Unbelieveable. It's the Browns and we should've expected this. This bad Kharma/weird funk happens to us all the time.