OSU
-
There's only one OSU that beats USC on a regular basis.
FYI that USC rook QB sucks.
Yeah, a freshman QB playing only his second game - an away game at the 'Shoe...... Geezus, I thought you were just a homer, but I realized you are just a dumbass, period.
And if you want to talk about a QB that sucks, take a look at Terrelle Pryor. This guy has ZERO, and I mean ZERO leadership qualities about him. Barking at his receivers. Barking at the other team. Seemingly blaming everyone but himself. He cannot make a throw unless it is down the middle of the field - anything outside the hashes or a deep throw, he goes kaput. He is the one thing keeping OSU from taking that next step. Flame away...
Yeah, a freshman QB playing only his second game - an away game at the 'Shoe...... Geezus, I thought you were just a homer, but I realized you are just a dumbass, period.
And if you want to talk about a QB that sucks, take a look at Terrelle Pryor. This guy has ZERO, and I mean ZERO leadership qualities about him. Barking at his receivers. Barking at the other team. Seemingly blaming everyone but himself. He cannot make a throw unless it is down the middle of the field - anything outside the hashes or a deep throw, he goes kaput. He is the one thing keeping OSU from taking that next step. Flame away...
He throws just fine when he remembers to plant his feet and step into it. Most of this throws were from his back foot if you watched the game.
-
6'6", 240 Lb QB and we can't run a QB sneak on short yardage. Instead we run 185 lb Herron. You don't win big games kicking field goals and punting on 4th and 1.
No wonder the Big Ten has a fractured rep. They play not to lose.
Ridiculous bro. They got a horse and don't even use it. Let me coach that team and see if we get in the endzone or not........
Bollman has got to go fooking now, and he is from my hometown.
Heacock should have been gone stupid morons.
Ridiculous bro. They got a horse and don't even use it. Let me coach that team and see if we get in the endzone or not........
Bollman has got to go fooking now, and he is from my hometown.
Heacock should have been gone stupid morons.
I've been bitching about Bollman and Heacock for a couple of years now. Tressel doesn't have the balls to get rid of them. If you can't make the tough decisions, then you don't deserve to be a head coach. I am sick of getting out-coached. Bullshit!! That game made me sick. I can't even watch ESPN today.
-
Yeah, a freshman QB playing only his second game - an away game at the 'Shoe...... Geezus, I thought you were just a homer, but I realized you are just a dumbass, period.
And if you want to talk about a QB that sucks, take a look at Terrelle Pryor. This guy has ZERO, and I mean ZERO leadership qualities about him. Barking at his receivers. Barking at the other team. Seemingly blaming everyone but himself. He cannot make a throw unless it is down the middle of the field - anything outside the hashes or a deep throw, he goes kaput. He is the one thing keeping OSU from taking that next step. Flame away...
Dude you gotta move on with your life. Your hatred for a 19 year old kid is stalkeresque and quite frankly is really weird. You post almost exclusively on Pryor and take every chance you get to try to slam the kid like he fooked yo momma or something.
Grow up and get over it, the kid chose OSU.
-
too late now but pictures don't lie
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog...rn=ncaaf,189880
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login