Skip to content

Browns unveil white alternate helmets

The Browns Board
44 17 1.6k 1
  • And in other uniform news around the league. . .

    IMG_4542.png

    @canton-dawg said:

    And in other uniform news around the league. . .

    IMG_4542.png

    The messed up thing is that Houstonians will have to watch the Tennessee Titans wear the Houston Oilers uniforms this year... 

    Lets say that Cleveland wouldn't had got the Browns names and colors back... and that Modell decided to change the name to the Ravens, and we get an expansion team, say the Cleveland Bulldogs... and sometime this year, we see the Ravens come out in the above uniforms.

    I know I'd be a little salty... ?

  • I still say that the one on the far right makes us look like large turds.  

  • @ballpeen said:

    I like the all white look.  I wouldn't mind if we went with the white helmet as the standard.

    They started off with white helmets once upon a time.  If they start winning as frequently as they did back when they wore white helmets; you might have a lot of company.  Having said that, I don't think they will be wearing them consistently enough to get such a trend off the ground. I do have my Ralph Cramden moments though...

    @flugel said:

    They started off with white helmets once upon a time.  If they start winning as frequently as they did back when they wore white helmets; you might have a lot of company.  Having said that, I don't think they will be wearing them consistently enough to get such a trend off the ground. I do have my Ralph Cramden moments though...

    I don't think so either.  I am just saying I like the look and if they did I wouldn't have a conniption fit like some might. The only uni's I simply didn't like were the all brown uni's. Those looked bad....bad meaning bad.

  • @vambo said:

    image.png.e8bae2903cdca0b83e5e3a4e5b2d60bf.pngimage.png.1ff61f5dd6e8de09eba07f1fe1626296.png

    I like them…advantage in a snow game too 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I like them…advantage in a snow game too 

    Guess who else had the same thought except for the logo?  

    Helmet_Carousel_0724_1920X1080_Twitter_V2