Skip to content

Browns Release Perrion Winfrey !! What an ASS!!!

Locked The Browns Board
46 14 1.9k 1
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #41

    yet, whatever flupels said, the previous posts prove what I said about the clique to be absolutely accurate.

    Yes, I'm a BROWNS FAN, and always will be.

    But, I will have my own opinions, and that's that.

    Rich had HIS own opinions, and did NOT kiss the cliques' asses. Yeah, he got booted.

    Ghoolie has HIS own opinions, and does NOT kiss the cliques' asses, ...yeah, he got booted too.

    but the clique can mouth off, change subjects, troll endless, bitch at people for no good reason, talk the other subject all they want, get really foul when air starts seeping out of their ego balloon...

        I separate my other views from the other forum and this forum really well. Even Zombo admitted that.

    some of you need to work at that - since even flugels himself told me countless times that I had to leave the Browns forum, because the group that zombo supports - hates me and always will - because of my opinions on the other forum.

       I don't care. If I leave, it will be because I'm too busy and tired of seeing all the watson butt-kissing, which flugels does really well, I bet.

      The simple fact is, Tiam listed ten points about football, once - I slightly disagreed with one part of his points. ...and all pouty anguish rage broke out with him. haha. too bad. It was a legitimate slight disagreement, but I think he nearly had a nervous rage breakdown.

       That is what is wrong around here. Simple as that. Ya'll have a nice day.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #42

    Anyone else get Steve Buscemi from 'Billy Madison' vibes from cal?

    steve buscemi billy madison.gif

  • yet, whatever flupels said, the previous posts prove what I said about the clique to be absolutely accurate.

    Yes, I'm a BROWNS FAN, and always will be.

    But, I will have my own opinions, and that's that.

    Rich had HIS own opinions, and did NOT kiss the cliques' asses. Yeah, he got booted.

    Ghoolie has HIS own opinions, and does NOT kiss the cliques' asses, ...yeah, he got booted too.

    but the clique can mouth off, change subjects, troll endless, bitch at people for no good reason, talk the other subject all they want, get really foul when air starts seeping out of their ego balloon...

        I separate my other views from the other forum and this forum really well. Even Zombo admitted that.

    some of you need to work at that - since even flugels himself told me countless times that I had to leave the Browns forum, because the group that zombo supports - hates me and always will - because of my opinions on the other forum.

       I don't care. If I leave, it will be because I'm too busy and tired of seeing all the watson butt-kissing, which flugels does really well, I bet.

      The simple fact is, Tiam listed ten points about football, once - I slightly disagreed with one part of his points. ...and all pouty anguish rage broke out with him. haha. too bad. It was a legitimate slight disagreement, but I think he nearly had a nervous rage breakdown.

       That is what is wrong around here. Simple as that. Ya'll have a nice day.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @calfoxwc said:

    yet, whatever flupels said, the previous posts prove what I said about the clique to be absolutely accurate.

    Yes, I'm a BROWNS FAN, and always will be.

    But, I will have my own opinions, and that's that.

    Rich had HIS own opinions, and did NOT kiss the cliques' asses. Yeah, he got booted.

    Ghoolie has HIS own opinions, and does NOT kiss the cliques' asses, ...yeah, he got booted too.

    but the clique can mouth off, change subjects, troll endless, bitch at people for no good reason, talk the other subject all they want, get really foul when air starts seeping out of their ego balloon...

        I separate my other views from the other forum and this forum really well. Even Zombo admitted that.

    some of you need to work at that - since even flugels himself told me countless times that I had to leave the Browns forum, because the group that zombo supports - hates me and always will - because of my opinions on the other forum.

       I don't care. If I leave, it will be because I'm too busy and tired of seeing all the watson butt-kissing, which flugels does really well, I bet.

      The simple fact is, Tiam listed ten points about football, once - I slightly disagreed with one part of his points. ...and all pouty anguish rage broke out with him. haha. too bad. It was a legitimate slight disagreement, but I think he nearly had a nervous rage breakdown.

       That is what is wrong around here. Simple as that. Ya'll have a nice day.

    I NEVER said you would have to leave the board.  I said Atenears got sick of you reporting people (which is tattling) because he had to research as the board owner the people he paid for the board to or they would shut it down.  I clarified Atenears told me the biggest reason we still had a board was because of Zombo at the time and his willingness to moderate everything. This meant the only thing Stan had to do was investigate the serious reasons anyone had to resort to tattling.  I've already posted Stan said you tattled almost weekly when I asked him how often you tattled enough for him to feel like shutting the board down.  Did Zombo ever even suspend you on before Stan died?  This is exactly the integrity I expected from you.  Who's on the other board typing Zombo is a flaming liberal (which is something you despise) on the Biden and the Browns thread.  You were talking all tough and then I clarified what twisted your nipples with a couple cut and pastes of things Zombo said.  I did this so people there weren't getting the wrong impression you were trying to create.   He didn't go berserk like you said he does on you.  That's just you re-contexting what actually took place into something you think your clique would find wonderful on your part.  

    Anyway, like I said - you're biggest enemy is you and it always has been.  

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #44

    whatever flugels says, it's bs. I have gotten SO tired of flugels bragging about how his hs coach said he was so tough, he could kick the entire teams ass. He said he could kick Rich's ass, Ghoolies ass, etc etc etc, which apparently included me. and the thousand times he bragged about his teammate in football who was so stupid he never could remember the snap count, and flugel would have to remind him. blah, blah, blah, blah, a hundred times over. So, if the clique doesn't like me or anybody else not kissing their ass, they can put us on ignore. If you aren't too stupid, do it.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    ( JUST A REMEMBER )

    [ July 24, 2023 -From mjp's opinion on things, only.]  ...... And yet again you (we) like to try and hear people out to see what they have to say  until   things start getting out of hand  or become nasty and then the personal   (often out-and-out profane attacks begin by one or more sides) start..   Now i personally dont give a crap about some  swearing  I've spent most of my working life in the steel industry  and could swear with the best of them ..... I choose not to, my choice. 

    So if things get out of hand on The BROWNS BOARD Forum  or any other dedicated Forums here  Ii strongly suggest  either take it to the BARBER SHOP FUM    -or-  the Political  Forum  and let it fly there.   NOW IF THAT DOESN'T WORK  don't be surprised if something doesn't get edited or ( very rarely ) deleted.    I can count on one hand how many times I've done any of that  on  ANY SUBJECT  OR PERSONS HERE, MOST AFTER REPEATED  ATTEMPTS to cool the situations  ..... that's just my style.

    Oh and to date  I have NEVER  kicked anyone off of TBB   I just hope nobody goes there on purpose because i can do it.   AND YES I do hear from many of our members and will reply PRIVATELY IN  A PM..

    I hope that helps. (Another thing I an ABSOLUTELY NOT A LIB ...... even though I have NO love for DJT even though he did some good things. EOM there.)   Enough for now.  mjp.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #46

    Before I do anything else I'm just going to read this thread over ..... quickly.    Let's not let this get really out of hand or whatever. (I will make copies this time.)    😕

    I then tend to enjoy the rest of my evening.    

    GO BROWNS  !