Skip to content

Name Two Dark Horse Teams to Make the SB

The Browns Board
27 13 1.0k 1
  • Saints.ย 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tiamat63 said:

    Saints.ย 

    Saints have a good bit of talent, but PFF has their offensive line rated at #24 - they were rated 29th... but that doesn't men their oline will not gel and play terrific this year.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Saints.ย 

    Saints have a good bit of talent, but PFF has their offensive line rated at #24 - they were rated 29th... but that doesn't men their oline will not gel and play terrific this year.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @calfoxwc said:

    Saints have a good bit of talent, but PFF has their offensive line rated at #24 - they were rated 29th... but that doesn't men their oline will not gel and play terrific this year.

    The saints also have Joe Woods as their DC... They'll tank...

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #23

    ย It all comes down to the division if the Browns want to be a dark horse. Lamar has an injury history and so does Burrow. Their seasons are teetering on the health of their respective quarterbacks. Tyler Huntley did pretty good for the Ratbirds when Lamar was out, I'm not sure who Cinci's backup is. There isn't a very big body of work to say for sure that Pickett is the real deal and that could really benefit them and surprise alot of teams. I think Watson has what it takes to get us there and I feel he is another Kareem Hunt type. Made some mistakes and is here to work and prove himself. At least I hope so because I don't think I could take any more of QB carousel in Cleveland.ย 

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Two of the worst teams for the past two decades.

    I will go with the Detroit Lions and our Cleveland Browns

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Browns and Fuck everyone else.

    That you Zombo???

  • Pat MahomoP Pat Mahomo wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Chiefs vs 49ers.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #27

    IMG_4553.png