Flight Delayed After Browns Trash Plane Leaving Greenbrier...
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Syd, c'mon man, be a mensch. An occasional "your mom blows" post is a right of passage. However, let's not go here.
We can insult my mom if you want. LMAO.
ah man it was a joke,A couple of months ago he brought up how hot his mom was,he set himself up
-
Zombo said:
Someone got around your mask by replacing letters with stars.
He's banned for life.
What is "thug culture"?
I mean, I know what a thug is ... a street criminal, a violent character, a robber, a mugger etc...
But they have their own culture? And you're concerned that it has somehow enveloped our professional football team?
Sounds to me like a bunch of men in their 20s worked really hard for two weeks and then were given a charter plane ride with free alcohol and left it dirty.
Thug culture?? Did they beat up a flight attendant or something? No? They just Manzieled for a couple hours after smacking each each other around in the heat for two weeks and left some beer cans and snacks behind? Ok.
Z
I see you've edited your response. Fine. First of all (if you really care) the masking was there when I saw the post, meaning when somebody tattled. I frankly saw it as a joke referring to the incident that got miles Garrett suspended. Oh well. Number two what I mean by Thug culture is antisocial behavior in public be it from football players hockey players rock stars lacrosse teams aluminum siding conventioneers or any other group. No reason to unnecessarily castigate them but it's still not a good look for the Cleveland Browns. Or any other group regardless of how we want to defend them.
Especially with the rest of the league so happy to throw shade at us.
WSS
-
Class is class. Either you have it or you don't. Having money or a lack of doesn't give you reason to not have it or ignore it.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Yes, I am aware of all that. Nick is just one of those guy who has less tolerance than most for Mom insults.
I learned a long time ago It is better to make fun of his dick. Lol.
I love ya, Nick Costa, you know I do.
All good Tom.. Much respect for you and your takes... I never claimed to be a know it all like some on here... Hence the reason I'm here.. To learn from those who know more than I.. My area of expertise is Music.. I'm just a casual die hard fan... yeah.. casual and die hard are polar opposites but I think you understand what I mean... I just think some people here could handle themselves and their responses with a little more class and understanding... I just treat people the way I'm treated... Been a fighter my entire life and I don't intend to quit anytime soon.. Treat me with respect.. You'll get the same and 10x fold in return as it should be.. Were all fans of this team we love and die by the sword for... I'm not here to reinvent the wheel or flex sports knowledge muscles like some pathetic keyboard warrior.. There are more important things in life like Family, Health and general well being and care for others...
-
Class is class. Either you have it or you don't. Having money or a lack of doesn't give you reason to not have it or ignore it.
Class is class. Either you have it or you don't. Having money or a lack of doesn't give you reason to not have it or ignore it.
Very well said ! Class, you can't buy it, you can't fake it you either have it ...... or you just don't.
“When you’re good to others, you’re best to yourself.”
- Poor Richard’s Almanack, 1748 (Benjamin Franklin)Said some 275 years ago and still true today.
-
Zombo said:
But then again I am now labeled as "woke", but when I grew up it was just being "respectful".
Z
How can you be woke when you are Zzzzzzzzzzz.???
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Yes, I am aware of all that. Nick is just one of those guy who has less tolerance than most for Mom insults.
I learned a long time ago It is better to make fun of his dick. Lol.
I love ya, Nick Costa, you know I do.
All good Tom.. Much respect for you and your takes... I never claimed to be a know it all like some on here... Hence the reason I'm here.. To learn from those who know more than I.. My area of expertise is Music.. I'm just a casual die hard fan... yeah.. casual and die hard are polar opposites but I think you understand what I mean... I just think some people here could handle themselves and their responses with a little more class and understanding... I just treat people the way I'm treated... Been a fighter my entire life and I don't intend to quit anytime soon.. Treat me with respect.. You'll get the same and 10x fold in return as it should be.. Were all fans of this team we love and die by the sword for... I'm not here to reinvent the wheel or flex sports knowledge muscles like some pathetic keyboard warrior.. There are more important things in life like Family, Health and general well being and care for others...
All good Tom.. Much respect for you and your takes... I never claimed to be a know it all like some on here... Hence the reason I'm here.. To learn from those who know more than I.. My area of expertise is Music.. I'm just a casual die hard fan... yeah.. casual and die hard are polar opposites but I think you understand what I mean... I just think some people here could handle themselves and their responses with a little more class and understanding... I just treat people the way I'm treated... Been a fighter my entire life and I don't intend to quit anytime soon.. Treat me with respect.. You'll get the same and 10x fold in return as it should be.. Were all fans of this team we love and die by the sword for... I'm not here to reinvent the wheel or flex sports knowledge muscles like some pathetic keyboard warrior.. There are more important things in life like Family, Health and general well being and care for others...
And of course... Dutch Fag would laugh at a serious post like the cackling asshole he is (He must be related to Kamala)... Dutch Fag just has be a miserable fucking human being...
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Yes, I am aware of all that. Nick is just one of those guy who has less tolerance than most for Mom insults.
I learned a long time ago It is better to make fun of his dick. Lol.
I love ya, Nick Costa, you know I do.
All good Tom.. Much respect for you and your takes... I never claimed to be a know it all like some on here... Hence the reason I'm here.. To learn from those who know more than I.. My area of expertise is Music.. I'm just a casual die hard fan... yeah.. casual and die hard are polar opposites but I think you understand what I mean... I just think some people here could handle themselves and their responses with a little more class and understanding... I just treat people the way I'm treated... Been a fighter my entire life and I don't intend to quit anytime soon.. Treat me with respect.. You'll get the same and 10x fold in return as it should be.. Were all fans of this team we love and die by the sword for... I'm not here to reinvent the wheel or flex sports knowledge muscles like some pathetic keyboard warrior.. There are more important things in life like Family, Health and general well being and care for others...
All good Tom.. Much respect for you and your takes... I never claimed to be a know it all like some on here... Hence the reason I'm here.. To learn from those who know more than I.. My area of expertise is Music.. I'm just a casual die hard fan... yeah.. casual and die hard are polar opposites but I think you understand what I mean... I just think some people here could handle themselves and their responses with a little more class and understanding... I just treat people the way I'm treated... Been a fighter my entire life and I don't intend to quit anytime soon.. Treat me with respect.. You'll get the same and 10x fold in return as it should be.. Were all fans of this team we love and die by the sword for... I'm not here to reinvent the wheel or flex sports knowledge muscles like some pathetic keyboard warrior.. There are more important things in life like Family, Health and general well being and care for others...
Blah blah blah.Blah I deserve respect man .RESPECT (what you fucking aretha Franklin ?) nice to admit you don't know jack about football
-
All good Tom.. Much respect for you and your takes... I never claimed to be a know it all like some on here... Hence the reason I'm here.. To learn from those who know more than I.. My area of expertise is Music.. I'm just a casual die hard fan... yeah.. casual and die hard are polar opposites but I think you understand what I mean... I just think some people here could handle themselves and their responses with a little more class and understanding... I just treat people the way I'm treated... Been a fighter my entire life and I don't intend to quit anytime soon.. Treat me with respect.. You'll get the same and 10x fold in return as it should be.. Were all fans of this team we love and die by the sword for... I'm not here to reinvent the wheel or flex sports knowledge muscles like some pathetic keyboard warrior.. There are more important things in life like Family, Health and general well being and care for others...
And of course... Dutch Fag would laugh at a serious post like the cackling asshole he is (He must be related to Kamala)... Dutch Fag just has be a miserable fucking human being...
And of course... Dutch Fag would laugh at a serious post like the cackling asshole he is (He must be related to Kamala)... Dutch Fag just has be a miserable fucking human being...
The absolutely most delicious thing about your ramblings is there isn't a chance in hell you'd have the balls to talk shit to me in person, yet you cry your snowflake tears about "keyboard warriors" on this board. ?
Now go back to your room in your mom's basement and find that missing helmet of yours.
-
Zombo said:
I asked about "thug" because it is often used as a dog whistle by older white folks who really want want to say unruly blacks.
I'm an older white folk...and I've never thought of the word Thug as having any race attached to it. It's just a word for a-hole pieces of $#!+ bullies and criminal types. Of any race, color or creed. I've said before (but not here, or even on the internet) that too many cops are just thugs with badges.
-
And of course... Dutch Fag would laugh at a serious post like the cackling asshole he is (He must be related to Kamala)... Dutch Fag just has be a miserable fucking human being...
The absolutely most delicious thing about your ramblings is there isn't a chance in hell you'd have the balls to talk shit to me in person, yet you cry your snowflake tears about "keyboard warriors" on this board. ?
Now go back to your room in your mom's basement and find that missing helmet of yours.
The absolutely most delicious thing about your ramblings is there isn't a chance in hell you'd have the balls to talk shit to me in person, yet you cry your snowflake tears about "keyboard warriors" on this board. ?
Now go back to your room in your mom's basement and find that missing helmet of yours.
he is also just sad that gorka doesnt try to help him
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Yes, I am aware of all that. Nick is just one of those guy who has less tolerance than most for Mom insults.
I learned a long time ago It is better to make fun of his dick. Lol.
I love ya, Nick Costa, you know I do.
Look on the bright side, at least Nicks and his mom are finally on speaking terms again after he shared her picture in here. I can almost hear her now. "WHO THE HELL IS THIS GHOOLIE GUY? HE'S HAD ME ON SPEED DIAL SINCE YOU SHARED MY PICTURE. HE TOLD ME HE MAKES A REAL GOOD SANTA CLAUS TO WOMEN THAT WANT TO SIT ON HIS LAP AND TALK ABOUT THE 1ST THING THAT POPS UP. HE AIN'T RIGHT!" I can hear Nicks trying to straighten her out. "Mom the guy was a freakin Altar Boy for God sakes!" "THAT AIN'T NO ALTAR BOY!"
-
Zombo said:
I thought the original "joke" took an unnecessary racial angle on the situation and spelled out a word that should never be used in this forum.
I asked about "thug" because it is often used as a dog whistle by older white folks who really want want to say unruly blacks.
I'm not sure why a dirty plane brings up race, that word, or "thug culture".
But then again I am now labeled as "woke", but when I grew up it was just being "respectful".
Z
You're the guy that's chosen to equate the word Thug with a person's race. Assholes have been called thugs since I was a little kid reading Superman comics. And bullshit on leaving a little bit of a mess. Nobody would delay a flight for a couple of McDonald's wrappers thrown on the floor. I personally docked the pay of two members of my crew on the road for getting drunk and drawing on the walls. I also made the fuckers put two coats of paint on the room until it was completely masked out. As for the virtue signaling I have to play the H card. One of the liberal guys asked me personally if I could ban the F word (Fa**ot) he gets very upset when men call each other by gay or feminine or gay slurs. That's one of your Fortes isn't it? I'm not sure how to add that word to the masked category but I do delete posts when I see them. Beyond that no other punishment is doled out. Bottom line some member of the Cleveland Browns fucked up and deserve to have some shade through on their way just like anybody else would. Sure I wish it would have been the steelers.
WSS
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Yes, I am aware of all that. Nick is just one of those guy who has less tolerance than most for Mom insults.
I learned a long time ago It is better to make fun of his dick. Lol.
I love ya, Nick Costa, you know I do.
Look on the bright side, at least Nicks and his mom are finally on speaking terms again after he shared her picture in here. I can almost hear her now. "WHO THE HELL IS THIS GHOOLIE GUY? HE'S HAD ME ON SPEED DIAL SINCE YOU SHARED MY PICTURE. HE TOLD ME HE MAKES A REAL GOOD SANTA CLAUS TO WOMEN THAT WANT TO SIT ON HIS LAP AND TALK ABOUT THE 1ST THING THAT POPS UP. HE AIN'T RIGHT!" I can hear Nicks trying to straighten her out. "Mom the guy was a freakin Altar Boy for God sakes!" "THAT AIN'T NO ALTAR BOY!"
Look on the bright side, at least Nicks and his mom are finally on speaking terms again after he shared her picture in here. I can almost hear her now. "WHO THE HELL IS THIS GHOOLIE GUY? HE'S HAD ME ON SPEED DIAL SINCE YOU SHARED MY PICTURE. HE TOLD ME HE MAKES A REAL GOOD SANTA CLAUS TO WOMEN THAT WANT TO SIT ON HIS LAP AND TALK ABOUT THE 1ST THING THAT POPS UP. HE AIN'T RIGHT!" I can hear Nicks trying to straighten her out. "Mom the guy was a freakin Altar Boy for God sakes!" "THAT AIN'T NO ALTAR BOY!"
-
So I'm considering just shit-canning this whole thread before it becomes unpleasant, but another one of our friends from the board suggested I let it roll in case anybody wanted to have any fun with it. Anybody that would like to discuss it further can certainly send me a pm. Thanks.
WSS
-
So I'm considering just shit-canning this whole thread before it becomes unpleasant, but another one of our friends from the board suggested I let it roll in case anybody wanted to have any fun with it. Anybody that would like to discuss it further can certainly send me a pm. Thanks.
WSS
So I'm considering just shit-canning this whole thread before it becomes unpleasant, but another one of our friends from the board suggested I let it roll in case anybody wanted to have any fun with it. Anybody that would like to discuss it further can certainly send me a pm. Thanks.
WSS
Oh, I think we're all having a little fun with it. KO on Sept 10 can't come too soon for sure (though I will be landing in Amsterdam that day). ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login