Positives i will take from this game
-
K.Wimbley - he was all over the field. he hit Favre numerous times, and got a sack.
run defense - yes, I know, we gave up a ton by the end of the game...but the first half was (in fact, the first 3 quarters) were very impressive. they were stuffing AD much of the game.
J.Lewis - 11 carries, 57 yards. He was doing a good job and outrushing AD for most of the game
pass rush - 4 sacks. when was the last time we had 4 sacks???
elam/barton - both were big contributors to the defense
K.Wimbley - he was all over the field. he hit Favre numerous times, and got a sack.
run defense - yes, I know, we gave up a ton by the end of the game...but the first half was (in fact, the first 3 quarters) were very impressive. they were stuffing AD much of the game.
J.Lewis - 11 carries, 57 yards. He was doing a good job and outrushing AD for most of the game
pass rush - 4 sacks. when was the last time we had 4 sacks???
elam/barton - both were big contributors to the defense
Besides Cribbs- what you waiting for to keep him happy? The thing I most liked was we're not playing the Romeo play 10 yards off the opposition wrs anymore.
-
I didn't walk away pissed off. That made me.... not pissed off! Things could have been better but I was really impressed with our defence today! One thing I would like to point out was said at the start of the game.... Quinn's 4th start vs Farve's what 270th? Yeah Quinn shit the bed but hell.... 1 Td, 1 int and 1 fumble? That's about what Rothlessturdburgaler did on Thursday. It could have been much much worse.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login