Skip to content

Spectrum Cable vrs Disney = No ESPN for Fans with Spectrum

The Browns Board
27 13 1.1k 1
  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #21

    The ESPN channels are back on with Spectrum again as of today for whatever it's worth.

  • The ESPN channels are back on with Spectrum again as of today for whatever it's worth.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @flugel said:

    The ESPN channels are back on with Spectrum again as of today for whatever it's worth.

    In addition subscribers of the select tv channel package or higher will now get Disney+ and ESPN+ streaming services as part of the deal.  I'll go out on a limb and say I expect an increase from Spectrum shortly. 

  • The ESPN channels are back on with Spectrum again as of today for whatever it's worth.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @flugel said:

    The ESPN channels are back on with Spectrum again as of today for whatever it's worth.

    Shocker. They came back on for Monday Night Football 

  • @flugel said:

    The ESPN channels are back on with Spectrum again as of today for whatever it's worth.

    In addition subscribers of the select tv channel package or higher will now get Disney+ and ESPN+ streaming services as part of the deal.  I'll go out on a limb and say I expect an increase from Spectrum shortly. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @jcam222 said:

    In addition subscribers of the select tv channel package or higher will now get Disney+ and ESPN+ streaming services as part of the deal.  I'll go out on a limb and say I expect an increase from Spectrum shortly. 

    they sneak it in somehow..

  • @jcam222 said:

    In addition subscribers of the select tv channel package or higher will now get Disney+ and ESPN+ streaming services as part of the deal.  I'll go out on a limb and say I expect an increase from Spectrum shortly. 

    they sneak it in somehow..

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #25

    @nickers said:

    they sneak it in somehow..

    They don’t sneak anything. They just say pay more and you do. No choice

  • @nickers said:

    they sneak it in somehow..

    They don’t sneak anything. They just say pay more and you do. No choice

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #26

    @browns149 said:

    They don’t sneak anything. They just say pay more and you do. No choice

    Been a T/W-"Rectum" customer for years... I know the drill...

  • @browns149 said:

    They don’t sneak anything. They just say pay more and you do. No choice

    Been a T/W-"Rectum" customer for years... I know the drill...

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @nickers said:

    Been a T/W-"Rectum" customer for years... I know the drill...

    Monopolies own a lot fannies in this country.  When AT&T merged with DirecTV they threw away some of the packages their previous customer service (before the merge) had provided to help keep their retention rates up.  We called and asked what happened to the stations customer service gave us - they said that was before the merge and the new management hasn't agreed to any of those.  In other words, long time members meant nothing to them.  Even worse, those knuckleheads never got the bill right after the merge so it was my pleasure to cancel their ass!   Apparently a lot of other people did too because they lost control of the NFL Sunday Ticket.  I went to the sports bar that aired the games for the Browns Backers club in my area.  When you think about it, that's a lot of people in our fanbase watching only 1 NFL Sunday Ticket Customer's feed (at the bar & grill).  I'll just make up a # here- let's say we had 50 fans watching a game at the place - do you know how many middle fingers that aimed at DirecTV?

    Unfortunately, none of that ever beat the cost or convenience of watching games at home.