Skip to content

~ The Official. ? ▪︎ Browns vs Ravens ▪︎ Game Thread - Game 4 - ? Sun Oct 1.

The Browns Board
296 29 6.6k 1
  • @browns149 said:

    Pickett is out for the game

    What type of injury? 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    What type of injury? 

    Knee......no reports..just done with a knee.

  • @kvoethe said:

    Trubisky Era begins in Pisspuke.

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

    LOL!  Come on!  McCoy was a 3rd round pick and was still making starts in this league last year.  I think our fan base really goes way overboard on that guy when we've had 1st round picks like Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden and Johnny Manziel...

  • @kvoethe said:

    Trubisky Era begins in Pisspuke.

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

    The quickest way to have the Steelers be a mediocre team for a stretch is for them to swing and miss on a first round QB, so this would be nice. 

  • @browns149 said:

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

    LOL!  Come on!  McCoy was a 3rd round pick and was still making starts in this league last year.  I think our fan base really goes way overboard on that guy when we've had 1st round picks like Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden and Johnny Manziel...

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    LOL!  Come on!  McCoy was a 3rd round pick and was still making starts in this league last year.  I think our fan base really goes way overboard on that guy when we've had 1st round picks like Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden and Johnny Manziel...

    McCoy wasn’t horrible like the guys you mentioned, but he was/ is a careeer backup. He was never going to be an elite QB. Just like Pickett

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The George Plimpton/Alan Alda movie? 

    Yes

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Yes

    Probably because I never saw the movie or read the book, when I think of George Plimpton I think of the hilarious scene he has in 'Good Will Hunting'... before Matt Damon's character gets Robin Williams as his therapist, he has some funny interactions with other ones. 

  • @flugel said:

    LOL!  Come on!  McCoy was a 3rd round pick and was still making starts in this league last year.  I think our fan base really goes way overboard on that guy when we've had 1st round picks like Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden and Johnny Manziel...

    McCoy wasn’t horrible like the guys you mentioned, but he was/ is a careeer backup. He was never going to be an elite QB. Just like Pickett

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    McCoy wasn’t horrible like the guys you mentioned, but he was/ is a careeer backup. He was never going to be an elite QB. Just like Pickett

    True; but Pickett was drafted in the middle of round 1 so the size of disappointment SHOULD way bigger for Pittsburgh than a 3rd round draft pick that was still making millions of $ as a back-up people around the league respected.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Now I could be wrong, and correct me if I am, but I have this sneaking suspicion that the Browns aren't going to pull this one out. 

  • @flugel said:

    Yes

    Probably because I never saw the movie or read the book, when I think of George Plimpton I think of the hilarious scene he has in 'Good Will Hunting'... before Matt Damon's character gets Robin Williams as his therapist, he has some funny interactions with other ones. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Probably because I never saw the movie or read the book, when I think of George Plimpton I think of the hilarious scene he has in 'Good Will Hunting'... before Matt Damon's character gets Robin Williams as his therapist, he has some funny interactions with other ones. 

    The Paper Lion was a good movie.  I LOVE that movie Good Will Hunting.  Robin Williams was incredible!  The whole cast was great!

    You can tell this game went well Dutch!

  • F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by

    Ohio NFL teams score 6 points...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Probably because I never saw the movie or read the book, when I think of George Plimpton I think of the hilarious scene he has in 'Good Will Hunting'... before Matt Damon's character gets Robin Williams as his therapist, he has some funny interactions with other ones. 

    The Paper Lion was a good movie.  I LOVE that movie Good Will Hunting.  Robin Williams was incredible!  The whole cast was great!

    You can tell this game went well Dutch!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    The Paper Lion was a good movie.  I LOVE that movie Good Will Hunting.  Robin Williams was incredible!  The whole cast was great!

    You can tell this game went well Dutch!

    Do you like apples Flugs? 

    ?

  • @flugel said:

    The Paper Lion was a good movie.  I LOVE that movie Good Will Hunting.  Robin Williams was incredible!  The whole cast was great!

    You can tell this game went well Dutch!

    Do you like apples Flugs? 

    ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Do you like apples Flugs? 

    ?

    I got her numba

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    30 - 6. Houston.

    CJ Stroud is real deal.

    Steelers blow.

  • @browns149 said:

    McCoy wasn’t horrible like the guys you mentioned, but he was/ is a careeer backup. He was never going to be an elite QB. Just like Pickett

    True; but Pickett was drafted in the middle of round 1 so the size of disappointment SHOULD way bigger for Pittsburgh than a 3rd round draft pick that was still making millions of $ as a back-up people around the league respected.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    True; but Pickett was drafted in the middle of round 1 so the size of disappointment SHOULD way bigger for Pittsburgh than a 3rd round draft pick that was still making millions of $ as a back-up people around the league respected.

    And that’s what Pickett is going to be. He’s McCoy with a bigger failure because of his draft position. You can be respected in the league all you want, that doesn’t make you a good QB. Sure he can have a long career but it won’t be as a starter

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Is McCoy available cuz we could use a QB2 ?

  • @flugel said:

    True; but Pickett was drafted in the middle of round 1 so the size of disappointment SHOULD way bigger for Pittsburgh than a 3rd round draft pick that was still making millions of $ as a back-up people around the league respected.

    And that’s what Pickett is going to be. He’s McCoy with a bigger failure because of his draft position. You can be respected in the league all you want, that doesn’t make you a good QB. Sure he can have a long career but it won’t be as a starter

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    And that’s what Pickett is going to be. He’s McCoy with a bigger failure because of his draft position. You can be respected in the league all you want, that doesn’t make you a good QB. Sure he can have a long career but it won’t be as a starter

    Alright.  Your perseverance paid off here.  Good job with that!

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    This game today was a much bigger beatdown than the score.  This offensive coaching staff better get in gear fast.  Getting RATHOUSED at home to that franchise is totally unacceptable.  

  • Is McCoy available cuz we could use a QB2 ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    Is McCoy available cuz we could use a QB2 ?

    we had a qb2,we traded him to zona

  • sydS syd

    @bbedward said:

    Is McCoy available cuz we could use a QB2 ?

    we had a qb2,we traded him to zona

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    we had a qb2,we traded him to zona

    But, but, but, but................................our braintrust!??

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by BernieSuperBowl2

    The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. We have a play calling problem. Stefanski needs to let go of play calling. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    ~     WHAT A     STRANGE    FREAKIN SUNDAY .... No not the  winless   AFCN.  who embarrassed themselves in front of the whole  of the entire football world. 

    First  -  my BROWNS  were blacked out for the Steelers instead.    So I watched the Guardians and Tito Francona  in his last game in Cleveland.   And was going to watch the    BROWNS    entire game later.    BBWWWAAAHHHH,  OK I will watch it later.

    Besides I wasn't feeling that good anyway.   And it's Miggy's  last game in Detroit,   OMG, well he was a great player and an absolute  Cleveland INDIANS  killer.     Detroit  5. Cleveland  2. Late.

    And then the meltdown  in a BROWNS  UNIFORM  ....  TBA  Later.

    Win one for Joe Thomas!

    Baltimore  28.  Cleveland  3  final.  <-- One had to win and it began with C-L-E ....BROWNS.  Right  ?

    Houston   30  Pittsburgh  9   final.

    Tennessee  27. Cincinnati  3  final.

    This has to be in the Twilight Zone channel.   Whoa !      😮