Skip to content

Do I feel bad about the ticky tack foul.........

The Browns Board
33 16 2.3k 1
  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    And I don't feel bad about this week's either! 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Now I know what it feels like to be a Steelers/Chiefs/Tom Brady fan! 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #23

    Green Bay Christmas Day non call.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    HELL NO! 

  • Now I know what it feels like to be a Steelers/Chiefs/Tom Brady fan! 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @bbedward said:

    Now I know what it feels like to be a Steelers/Chiefs/Tom Brady fan! 

    Did you see the strollers get that call to end the game today?   TOTAL BS

  • @bbedward said:

    Now I know what it feels like to be a Steelers/Chiefs/Tom Brady fan! 

    Did you see the strollers get that call to end the game today?   TOTAL BS

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @browns149 said:

    Did you see the strollers get that call to end the game today?   TOTAL BS

    Yeah...I saw it. They just always win and frankly I'm getting a little sick of it. People made fun of Kenny Pickett but I'd gladly take him over whoever we have back there. And that includes Watson. For the first time since the trade I find myself wondering if he's any good...at all. For example, that play he got hurt on doesn't make sense. Why take the hit? Do you guys realize how many senseless hits he take by holding onto the ball? It's like the game speed passed him by somehow. 

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Heard some people saying the illegal contact call that negated the fumble was controversial. The guy clearly reaches out to grab Cooper. This was the right call. The call in the end zone was little closer. But do I care? Fuck no.

  • @browns149 said:

    Did you see the strollers get that call to end the game today?   TOTAL BS

    Yeah...I saw it. They just always win and frankly I'm getting a little sick of it. People made fun of Kenny Pickett but I'd gladly take him over whoever we have back there. And that includes Watson. For the first time since the trade I find myself wondering if he's any good...at all. For example, that play he got hurt on doesn't make sense. Why take the hit? Do you guys realize how many senseless hits he take by holding onto the ball? It's like the game speed passed him by somehow. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah...I saw it. They just always win and frankly I'm getting a little sick of it. People made fun of Kenny Pickett but I'd gladly take him over whoever we have back there. And that includes Watson. For the first time since the trade I find myself wondering if he's any good...at all. For example, that play he got hurt on doesn't make sense. Why take the hit? Do you guys realize how many senseless hits he take by holding onto the ball? It's like the game speed passed him by somehow. 

    Kenny Pickett is Colt McCoy. A career backup that is just that. He will never win anything 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah...I saw it. They just always win and frankly I'm getting a little sick of it. People made fun of Kenny Pickett but I'd gladly take him over whoever we have back there. And that includes Watson. For the first time since the trade I find myself wondering if he's any good...at all. For example, that play he got hurt on doesn't make sense. Why take the hit? Do you guys realize how many senseless hits he take by holding onto the ball? It's like the game speed passed him by somehow. 

    Kenny Pickett is Colt McCoy. A career backup that is just that. He will never win anything 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #29

    @browns149 said:

    Kenny Pickett is Colt McCoy. A career backup that is just that. He will never win anything 

    Kenny Pickett is closer to Bubby Brister 2.0,,,,,, McCoy still has a career...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    As a DB? Not a fan of the call. 

    As a Browns devotee? About time we're on the positive end of some of these flags. 

    And what's up with Wills picking the 1 time to get out of his stance on time and hustle downfield like he was going to hit someone before the screen pass was thrown?  He's played how many years of football and he didn't know this rule?

    All that said, I dare say he played one of his better games.  I'm ecstatic a lot of people got to see how good Michael Dunn was yesterday.  As as improbable as it may have seemed, those 2 guys had pretty good chemistry.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @flugel said:

    And what's up with Wills picking the 1 time to get out of his stance on time and hustle downfield like he was going to hit someone before the screen pass was thrown?  He's played how many years of football and he didn't know this rule?

    nfl for some reason wanted to put a emphasis on that and wills was damn close. never should have been called

  • sydS syd

    @flugel said:

    And what's up with Wills picking the 1 time to get out of his stance on time and hustle downfield like he was going to hit someone before the screen pass was thrown?  He's played how many years of football and he didn't know this rule?

    nfl for some reason wanted to put a emphasis on that and wills was damn close. never should have been called

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @syd said:

    nfl for some reason wanted to put a emphasis on that and wills was damn close. never should have been called

    If we can ever get this former 10th pick overall to play like more than the 1st syllable of asset - we can get off our acid reflux meds on Sundays.   I'm not asking for much here - I'll take how he played as a rookie showing promise...

  • @syd said:

    nfl for some reason wanted to put a emphasis on that and wills was damn close. never should have been called

    If we can ever get this former 10th pick overall to play like more than the 1st syllable of asset - we can get off our acid reflux meds on Sundays.   I'm not asking for much here - I'll take how he played as a rookie showing promise...

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #32

    @flugel said:

    If we can ever get this former 10th pick overall to play like more than the 1st syllable of asset - we can get off our acid reflux meds on Sundays.   I'm not asking for much here - I'll take how he played as a rookie showing promise...

    I can’t recall the scouting report on him…I know we had a major need at that spot there were four lineman deemed draftable in the first round.  Wirfs was smaller I recall for the position, I loved his wrestling Background.  Thomas was most polished I believe.  I don’t like reaching in the first because of need I especially hate reaching for offensive lineman.    

  • @flugel said:

    If we can ever get this former 10th pick overall to play like more than the 1st syllable of asset - we can get off our acid reflux meds on Sundays.   I'm not asking for much here - I'll take how he played as a rookie showing promise...

    I can’t recall the scouting report on him…I know we had a major need at that spot there were four lineman deemed draftable in the first round.  Wirfs was smaller I recall for the position, I loved his wrestling Background.  Thomas was most polished I believe.  I don’t like reaching in the first because of need I especially hate reaching for offensive lineman.    

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I can’t recall the scouting report on him…I know we had a major need at that spot there were four lineman deemed draftable in the first round.  Wirfs was smaller I recall for the position, I loved his wrestling Background.  Thomas was most polished I believe.  I don’t like reaching in the first because of need I especially hate reaching for offensive lineman.    

    I hear ya.    HOF LT Joe Thomas spoiled us for 10 years with elite performance.  The sad thing was the Browns could never find a good enough QB during that span to make any of that matter.  The best record we had in that period was 10-6 during his rookie year; and of course it's the Browns - so 10-6 didn't make the playoffs that year.