Skip to content

Browns remaining schedule

The Browns Board
22 11 2.0k
  • sydS syd

     I still see us at 11-6 by years end

    @syd said:

     I still see us at 11-6 by years end

    Have u tested for Dyslexia?  

    I see 6 and 11.

  • Let's put it this way- the following games are the ones where they really can't afford to drop:

    -Cardinals, Bears, Broncos

    Then the following are "will likely be the favorites": 

    -Rams, Texans, Jets, Rams

    The way I see it, assuming 7-0 in those games is of course unlikely but going say 5-2 across that spectrum puts the Browns in a great position for postseason play. It comes down to getting a few division wins at that point.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Let's put it this way- the following games are the ones where they really can't afford to drop:

    -Cardinals, Bears, Broncos

    Then the following are "will likely be the favorites": 

    -Rams, Texans, Jets, Rams

    The way I see it, assuming 7-0 in those games is of course unlikely but going say 5-2 across that spectrum puts the Browns in a great position for postseason play. It comes down to getting a few division wins at that point.

    You said it for me, should the Browns run that table, or even pick up an unexpected win somewhere else, that puts them at 11-6, and it should be good enough to get into the playoffs.  

    I have losses chalked up against Seattle, Baltimore, Jaguars, and Bengals.