Skip to content

▪︎  ?​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  ? Oct. 29. "L"

The Browns Board
429 33 9.9k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I'll give the Browns credit, in a game that looked like a rout they showed a ton of heart and dug deep. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    And if it's a completion everybody goes "great call".   That's the fine line the game of football is. 

    And if they run the ball and its stuffed behind the LOS the "Kevin is a pussy!" posts come raining down. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    And if they run the ball and its stuffed behind the LOS the "Kevin is a pussy!" posts come raining down. 

    I get what you're saying, but I was DYING for ANYTHING but that clown throwing the ball. And I really don't want to hear anything positive about him. The ONE THING you couldn't do there was turn it over, and that's why you run it. 

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    And the Refs fucked us again!... Thank you , Roger!

  • And the Refs fucked us again!... Thank you , Roger!

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    And the Refs fucked us again!... Thank you , Roger!

    Naah...that was self inflicted.  We better trade 5 more picks away for another Qb.

  • God I hate watching PJ Walker. I absolutely hate it. That guy missed so many touchdown passes. Every week. Flat out doesn't see them. And I'm over it.

    N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo

    @jiggins7919 said:

    God I hate watching PJ Walker. I absolutely hate it. That guy missed so many touchdown passes. Every week. Flat out doesn't see them. And I'm over it.

    Calm down, he is a backup for a reason. We're actually lucky that we're getting the performance out of him what we are. I've been hard on PJ but he made some really nice throws today, missed some too, but overall a solid performance from a backup. I have also been a supporter of Watson, he needs to put on his big boy pants and get back in there. 

  • A terrible coaching decisions lost this game. All they had to do was the run and trust the defense. It makes you ducking sick man. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    A terrible coaching decisions lost this game. All they had to do was the run and trust the defense. It makes you ducking sick man. 

    yep

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And if they run the ball and its stuffed behind the LOS the "Kevin is a pussy!" posts come raining down. 

    yep but we punt the ball and pin them deep 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @richiswhere said:

    yep but we punt the ball and pin them deep 

    They still had to go around 60 yards to score a touchdown. 

    Which they did in fairly easy fashion. You'd think THAT would be what people are pissed off about now, but no, the complete unlucky bounce off a defender's helmet is the ultimate sin.

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by

    ezgif-6-4ad7347aad44.gif.9fede4cb166c47abb6c2a965ede07f1d.gif

  • @nickers said:

    And the Refs fucked us again!... Thank you , Roger!

    Naah...that was self inflicted.  We better trade 5 more picks away for another Qb.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @kvoethe said:

    Naah...that was self inflicted.  We better trade 5 more picks away for another Qb.

    Two holds on Seahags last TD and not a one called... Go look at the play

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    The good news is the crybaby twats on this board won't have to struggle this week to be crybaby twats, so that's a silver lining, I suppose. ?

  • And the Refs fucked us again!... Thank you , Roger!

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    And the Refs fucked us again!... Thank you , Roger!

    They've also helped us a bunch this year too.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    well i  am sure they have been on the phone before the game,wonder who we will bring in

  • sydS syd

    well i  am sure they have been on the phone before the game,wonder who we will bring in

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    well i  am sure they have been on the phone before the game,wonder who we will bring in

    Bring somebody in cuz I'm sick of watching this never has been clod!

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    FUCK

  • @richiswhere said:

    yep but we punt the ball and pin them deep 

    They still had to go around 60 yards to score a touchdown. 

    Which they did in fairly easy fashion. You'd think THAT would be what people are pissed off about now, but no, the complete unlucky bounce off a defender's helmet is the ultimate sin.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    They still had to go around 60 yards to score a touchdown. 

    Which they did in fairly easy fashion. You'd think THAT would be what people are pissed off about now, but no, the complete unlucky bounce off a defender's helmet is the ultimate sin.

    Unlucky? He threw it right at his head! 

  • I'll give the Browns credit, in a game that looked like a rout they showed a ton of heart and dug deep. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll give the Browns credit, in a game that looked like a rout they showed a ton of heart and dug deep.   ( expand if necessary )

    YES,   but they still lost,  unfortunitly,  (4-3)  with nearly everybody else ..... except Baltimorre.

    Screenshot_2023-10-29_191959.jpg

  • @richiswhere said:

    yep but we punt the ball and pin them deep 

    They still had to go around 60 yards to score a touchdown. 

    Which they did in fairly easy fashion. You'd think THAT would be what people are pissed off about now, but no, the complete unlucky bounce off a defender's helmet is the ultimate sin.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    They still had to go around 60 yards to score a touchdown. 

    Which they did in fairly easy fashion. You'd think THAT would be what people are pissed off about now, but no, the complete unlucky bounce off a defender's helmet is the ultimate sin.

    True.  And I didn’t like the cushion we were giving on the last drive. 
     

    The Defense came out flat and put us in hole.  Can’t forget that but we can’t have three turnovers and expect to win this game. 
     

    I thought advantage in the trenches for us I would have rather seen a 3rd and 3 run - worst case you make them drive 90 yards 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Krapernick??

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by

    It's really hard being a Browns fan. When they win everything is good, when they lose the sky is falling. We went on the road into one of the toughest places to play and wer in the game and had a chance to win. Walker gave a valient effort today. I think the game was lost when they decided to go up by three instead of trying to get a 1st and eventually scoring a TD. I get why they went for the three but Cleveland has a history of being aggressive.

  • Krapernick??

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @kvoethe said:

    Krapernick??

    FUCK NOOOOOO!