Enjoy Cooper while we can.
-
Are there concerns with the cap, yes.
Don't let that toxic "heavy.com" stuff influence you too much. I quit reading it, it's all innuendo & negativity.imho.
Are there concerns with the cap, yes.
Don't let that toxic "heavy.com" stuff influence you too much. I quit reading it, it's all innuendo & negativity.imho.
No kidding; heavy really is a piece of crap site.
And yes Cooper has been a pleasant surprise the rap on him in Dallas is he didn't want to be there and didn't want to put in a lot of effort. Seems like he's perked up. Don't know how much he's making. I guess it doesn't matter if he's into it.
WSS
-
Are there concerns with the cap, yes.
Don't let that toxic "heavy.com" stuff influence you too much. I quit reading it, it's all innuendo & negativity.imho.
No kidding; heavy really is a piece of crap site.
And yes Cooper has been a pleasant surprise the rap on him in Dallas is he didn't want to be there and didn't want to put in a lot of effort. Seems like he's perked up. Don't know how much he's making. I guess it doesn't matter if he's into it.
WSS
No kidding; heavy really is a piece of crap site.
And yes Cooper has been a pleasant surprise the rap on him in Dallas is he didn't want to be there and didn't want to put in a lot of effort. Seems like he's perked up. Don't know how much he's making. I guess it doesn't matter if he's into it.
WSS
I expect some restructure throughout the Browns if the season plays out really well. Players want to help a winner get even better.
-
No kidding; heavy really is a piece of crap site.
And yes Cooper has been a pleasant surprise the rap on him in Dallas is he didn't want to be there and didn't want to put in a lot of effort. Seems like he's perked up. Don't know how much he's making. I guess it doesn't matter if he's into it.
WSS
I expect some restructure throughout the Browns if the season plays out really well. Players want to help a winner get even better.
I expect some restructure throughout the Browns if the season plays out really well. Players want to help a winner get even better.
Yeah , I doubt Coop is going anywhere folks.. He's all class...
-
I expect some restructure throughout the Browns if the season plays out really well. Players want to help a winner get even better.
Yeah , I doubt Coop is going anywhere folks.. He's all class...
Yeah , I doubt Coop is going anywhere folks.. He's all class...
I hope not, but to keep him- Berry is going to have to do some real creative bookkeeping tricks. Coop is scheduled to make $20 million next year- ouch... #1 WR money. Can't say he doesn't deserve it.
The problem comes with the $$$ Wills and Conklin are due in 2024. Add in big money we're paying to Garrett and Ward. As of now, the Browns are $6 million under water next year on cap space. Would Watson play nice nice and restructure some of that money he's due? FYI Nickers, this isn't just a Cleveland problem- it's a league wide issue for any NFL team that is shelling out huge contracts to their starting quarterbacks. Look no farther than Kansas City having to unload Tyreek Hill- because they couldn't afford both him and Pat Mahomes. ?
Maybe in fantasy land, Watson, Cooper, Wills, and Conklin will all restructure- but I wouldn't count on it. After all "it's a business".
-
na dude im not part of the poli board > I just post facts. Which i will say again, Facts are something nickers can not deal with
Fact is you're a drunken asshole with a drinking problem.. Get help
Fact is you're a drunken asshole with a drinking problem.. Get help
LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....
-
Fact is you're a drunken asshole with a drinking problem.. Get help
LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....
LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....
No Lar.. While we have disagreements on a couple of things , I think we're both civil enough to look past that.. I only give back to people what they give to me.. Syd and Dutch can take their holier than thou selves and drown in Lake Erie for all I care... I have bigger and better aspirations in life... You reap what you sow...
-
LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....
No Lar.. While we have disagreements on a couple of things , I think we're both civil enough to look past that.. I only give back to people what they give to me.. Syd and Dutch can take their holier than thou selves and drown in Lake Erie for all I care... I have bigger and better aspirations in life... You reap what you sow...
No Lar.. While we have disagreements on a couple of things , I think we're both civil enough to look past that.. I only give back to people what they give to me.. Syd and Dutch can take their holier than thou selves and drown in Lake Erie for all I care... I have bigger and better aspirations in life... You reap what you sow...
Finally moving out of your mother's house nickers?
Good for you!
-
Fact is you're a drunken asshole with a drinking problem.. Get help
LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login