Stan "Atenears" Aten
-
Obituary | STANLEY D. ATEN of Berea, Ohio | Chambers Funeral Homes, Inc. https://www.chambersfuneral.com/obituary/stanley-aten
Gone for 5 years. Put on your Browns jerseys and raise a glass of Bud Light to the man who started the Browns Board.
Obituary | STANLEY D. ATEN of Berea, Ohio | Chambers Funeral Homes, Inc. https://www.chambersfuneral.com/obituary/stanley-aten
Gone for 5 years. Put on your Browns jerseys and raise a glass of Bud Light to the man who started the Browns Board.
Still thinking of you Stan every year and every trip and party.
-
Obituary | STANLEY D. ATEN of Berea, Ohio | Chambers Funeral Homes, Inc. https://www.chambersfuneral.com/obituary/stanley-aten
Gone for 5 years. Put on your Browns jerseys and raise a glass of Bud Light to the man who started the Browns Board.
Still thinking of you Stan every year and every trip and party.
Still thinking of you Stan every year and every trip and party.
I do too. Now days I take the the rapid to Tower City, then the Waterfront to the stadium. When we stop or pass at Settlers Landing RTA stop I look down where we tailgated and think of Stanley. A little further i try to think about where we tailgated before that but it is all parking lots and restaurants so I can't quite pick it out, but I think about it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login