T.Official ? - NFL WEEK 11 - PIT 10 (+1) -at- ★ CLE 13 Game #10 ? Nov. 19★ "7-3"
-
I'd like to bring up the safety that we got.....but didn't got.
To me, scoreboard points is a worthwhile use of a challenge flag...successful or not.
If the 1st one wasn't a safety? The 2nd one dam surely looks like one ?
I got over it... when they say Hunt broke the plane for a TD..
Been all over the all 22/TV but, still can't find a angle of TD ?
I'll Take the 6 for giving them their 2 !
I got over it... when they say Hunt broke the plane for a TD..
...was Ford.
Obviously the dynamic of the game changes with those 2 points. They punt from the 20. Even if we were able to drive down and score, later in the game the Steelers would play differently based on those 2 points. But the point is, we didn't react to an opportunity to reverse a call involving points.
-
I really think safeties should be worth more than two points, while we are vaguely on the topic.
At least three points.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login