Week 2 Matchup - Browns Vs Broncos
-
Would anyone care to do a similar write up (as short as you want) for me to post on the website I hang out on most of the time? Denver fans asking questions about Quinn, Cribbs, your OL, etc. Normally I would do a similar one for them, but as mentioned I haven't had time to keep up to date on you guys this year. You can either post it here, and I will cut and paste it (with credit given to original author on my site) or you can PM for the URL though you have to register to post, or indeed even read on my site.
-
I agree with Inspecta. We needed a play, a spark, and our best offense is Cribbs fielding a punt/kick.
There are plenty of times where a bobbled ball or deep kick throws the timing of the kick team off, over-committment takes place and holes open and someone like Cribbs can still get to the promise land.
It ain't like we got him involved in the offense other than those two red zone plays.
Yeah, well I found no fans around me that agree with either of you two nor the coaching staff that was none too pleasantly pleased as evidenced by them coming out onto the field after him.
Of course you would like it Satn, gives Queen shitty FG position against one of the league's best defenses. A little better than when DA started out around the 50 when Cribbs made a legit return after catching the ball. You were also whining on Facebook that Quinn should have put more than 3 on the board after the failed onside kick....so which is it, field position important or not?
Christ almighty the guy ain't superman, plus the ball was in the middle of the field. It was a stupid, moronic decision by one of our best players, that's all it was. WTF, all this QB bullshit has got guys forgetting the fundamentals of the friggen game.
Christ almighty the guy ain't superman, plus the ball was in the middle of the field. It was a stupid, moronic decision by one of our best players, that's all it was. WTF, all this QB bullshit has got guys forgetting the fundamentals of the friggen game.
You're right of course, but Cribbs rarely makes a boneheaded mistake like that, and in fact I wouldn't call it boneheaded only because he is so talented you never know what can happen if he brings it out. Man I never want to take the ball out of his hands, but that was one play I am sure he'd want back.
-
Would anyone care to do a similar write up (as short as you want) for me to post on the website I hang out on most of the time? Denver fans asking questions about Quinn, Cribbs, your OL, etc. Normally I would do a similar one for them, but as mentioned I haven't had time to keep up to date on you guys this year. You can either post it here, and I will cut and paste it (with credit given to original author on my site) or you can PM for the URL though you have to register to post, or indeed even read on my site.
Would anyone care to do a similar write up (as short as you want) for me to post on the website I hang out on most of the time? Denver fans asking questions about Quinn, Cribbs, your OL, etc. Normally I would do a similar one for them, but as mentioned I haven't had time to keep up to date on you guys this year. You can either post it here, and I will cut and paste it (with credit given to original author on my site) or you can PM for the URL though you have to register to post, or indeed even read on my site.
Classy.
-
Would anyone care to do a similar write up (as short as you want) for me to post on the website I hang out on most of the time? Denver fans asking questions about Quinn, Cribbs, your OL, etc. Normally I would do a similar one for them, but as mentioned I haven't had time to keep up to date on you guys this year. You can either post it here, and I will cut and paste it (with credit given to original author on my site) or you can PM for the URL though you have to register to post, or indeed even read on my site.
Would anyone care to do a similar write up (as short as you want) for me to post on the website I hang out on most of the time? Denver fans asking questions about Quinn, Cribbs, your OL, etc. Normally I would do a similar one for them, but as mentioned I haven't had time to keep up to date on you guys this year. You can either post it here, and I will cut and paste it (with credit given to original author on my site) or you can PM for the URL though you have to register to post, or indeed even read on my site.
Go ahead and post the link, Lord knows we've tried hard to shame the apologist here away in droves and it hasn't worked. Maybe you can take some of these members off our hands, if only for the week.
-
Would anyone care to do a similar write up (as short as you want) for me to post on the website I hang out on most of the time? Denver fans asking questions about Quinn, Cribbs, your OL, etc. Normally I would do a similar one for them, but as mentioned I haven't had time to keep up to date on you guys this year. You can either post it here, and I will cut and paste it (with credit given to original author on my site) or you can PM for the URL though you have to register to post, or indeed even read on my site.
Go ahead and post the link, Lord knows we've tried hard to shame the apologist here away in droves and it hasn't worked. Maybe you can take some of these members off our hands, if only for the week.
Go ahead and post the link, Lord knows we've tried hard to shame the apologist here away in droves and it hasn't worked. Maybe you can take some of these members off our hands, if only for the week.
www.orangemane.com is the board, thanks Stan. Been a while since I have been here, the aforementioned busy life taking too much time, but you still run a class establishment, hope to see more of ya soon

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login