Skip to content

▪︎ The Official  ?  - NFL WEEK 15 - Bears ▪︎at▪︎ Browns (-3)    ?  Dec. 17  (O/U 38)

The Browns Board
282 34 7.1k 1
  • I saw Hickman (safety) got a PFF grade of 90 last week, highest graded rookie in week 15

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd

    @bbedward said:

    I saw Hickman (safety) got a PFF grade of 90 last week, highest graded rookie in week 15

    is it getting back in coverage ? flipping his hip's (as they say ) the reason he went undrafted ?  I mean dude can hit some people.

  • sydS syd

    @bbedward said:

    I saw Hickman (safety) got a PFF grade of 90 last week, highest graded rookie in week 15

    is it getting back in coverage ? flipping his hip's (as they say ) the reason he went undrafted ?  I mean dude can hit some people.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    is it getting back in coverage ? flipping his hip's (as they say ) the reason he went undrafted ?  I mean dude can hit some people.

     Pretty much answered your own question, my good man.   Ronnie has always been a missile coming down to hit or tackle. He often found himself out of position, taking questionable angles in the passing game and diagnosing route combinations then driving slower than you'd want as a DB.  Reminded me of Nate Salley a good deal at tOSU, just a better athlete.