Skip to content

This site will be shut-down today at 3:36pm EST.

The Browns Board
21 11 1.5k
  • @jadbf said:

    šŸ„·šŸ¤”šŸ˜•šŸ˜³

    That was just for all the Steeler fans on-board ... they actually were standing on my dong, I just didn't think anyone would believe me.

    @atenears said:

    That was just for all the Steeler fans on-board ... they actually were standing on my dong, I just didn't think anyone would believe me.

    He's Sam Malone without the condoms and the alcohol abstinence. Some say he's the new millenium Pappa Walton equipped with F-bombs, point spreads and fundraising skills. Others caution, he's been through more back doors than Shawn Kemp. He might even be the only Little League Manager in America where all 15 kids on the team can call him dad instead of coach. Believe me when I tell you - they'll know how to slide into home.

    - Tom F.