Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Joe pardons stoners

Joe pardons stoners

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
23 Posts 6 Posters 614 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
    • 12k Posts
    • 7k Reputation
    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #21

    You can only spoon feed so many facts at a time to the Libtards.

    I know the Biden Nut Swinger has reading comprehension issues.

    Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • W Westside Steve

      @cccjwh said:

      image.thumb.png.91be7addb6b2fd2faafe445e90460224.png

      Cheetos did not. You have already been corrected twice. So it's time for you to triple down on stupid. 

      I gave the link. Sorry you don't like it. Ballpark of 12 pardons. And some meaningless puffery.

      WSS

      cccjwh cccjwhC Reacting Well Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 627 Reputation
      cccjwhC cccjwh wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @westside-steve said:

      I gave the link. Sorry you don't like it. Ballpark of 12 pardons. And some meaningless puffery.

      WSS

      And I quoted your link that shows you are wrong. I even bolded the "also". 

      image.png.0ea856030dcd5136cb8a61f572476724.png

      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • cccjwhC cccjwh

        @westside-steve said:

        I gave the link. Sorry you don't like it. Ballpark of 12 pardons. And some meaningless puffery.

        WSS

        And I quoted your link that shows you are wrong. I even bolded the "also". 

        image.png.0ea856030dcd5136cb8a61f572476724.png

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @cccjwh said:

        And I quoted your link that shows you are wrong. I even bolded the "also". 

        image.png.0ea856030dcd5136cb8a61f572476724.png

        But of course the "also" part was meaningless. That's all I pointed out. Neither of those posts were merely my conjecture. Sorry you don't like them.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate