Skip to content

Who's our kicker going to be?

The Browns Board
24 9 1.0k
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Steve Cox?

    That was a looooooooong time ago. 

    Him too.  The guy I'm talking about was fairly recent.  This century anyway.  🙂   But like Cox, he was thought to be used on extremely long FG attempts like at the end of a game or half...although I'm not sure we actually used his FG talent.  (or portion thereof)

    .........So, if I'm not mistaken, it was Spencer Lanning.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @orion said:

    Him too.  The guy I'm talking about was fairly recent.  This century anyway.  🙂   But like Cox, he was thought to be used on extremely long FG attempts like at the end of a game or half...although I'm not sure we actually used his FG talent.  (or portion thereof)

    I can't think of who that was, but yeah, it would be great to have kickers who can half-assed do the other guy's job too, in case of emergency. 

  • @orion said:

    Him too.  The guy I'm talking about was fairly recent.  This century anyway.  🙂   But like Cox, he was thought to be used on extremely long FG attempts like at the end of a game or half...although I'm not sure we actually used his FG talent.  (or portion thereof)

    I can't think of who that was, but yeah, it would be great to have kickers who can half-assed do the other guy's job too, in case of emergency. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can't think of who that was

    I think it was Spencer Lanning.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I can't think of who that was

    I think it was Spencer Lanning.

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @orion said:

    I think it was Spencer Lanning.

    Funny you mention, because I have Madden 25 for my PS3 and Spencer Lanning is my punter on that game. Shayne Graham is the place kicker and if you lose him in FA, the guy that handles the kick offs is Lanning.

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Speaking of madden.............? WHAAAP