Skip to content

Mangini scaring away FAs?

The Browns Board
23 17 2.7k
  • The weather,the talent level,the fans,the recent history of suckitude, the No fun style of the program and the coach! Yes I believe the story, it hasn't changed and won't change until we are winning division titles again. Period! Same thing said about Savages regime....and he did over pay. Let's face it, C-town ain't a great place to be in December. The economy aint that great either....BUT

    ...We're not Detroit!

    @solon16 said:

    The weather,the talent level,the fans,the recent history of suckitude, the No fun style of the program and the coach! Yes I believe the story, it hasn't changed and won't change until we are winning division titles again. Period! Same thing said about Savages regime....and he did over pay. Let's face it, C-town ain't a great place to be in December. The economy aint that great either....BUT

    ...We're not Detroit!

    I'm sorry I roll on the ground laughing at those youtube vids...fkn hysterical IMO...stiill chucklin

  • We have to overpay because we stunk for 10 years.

  • Whaaa, Whaaa If these guys think a 10 hour custom bus ride is hardship they had better be saving their money.