Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. DeSantis Drops Out

DeSantis Drops Out

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
36 Posts 11 Posters 1.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #21

    very disingenuous, cowardly ploy, after Desantis drops out, THEN woodpecker says he didn't have a shot.

    why not bet on the superbowl after it's played woodpecker?

    seriously, that is ignorant.

    MLD WoodyM C 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

      @westside-steve said:

      Well if you paid more attention or had more understanding of anything you'd be a more interesting conversation. But fuck Disney I don't care about them they can cut their own throats if they feel like it. And sorry to play the H word I doubt you'd have the sympathy for 3M Halliburton or Monsanto if the situation was with a Democrat governor. But who cares? Personally I think one of the main issues is the fact that he was right on covid and Gavin Newsom was wrong. Plus he selected the open border to be one of his mattress where Nikki Haley selected tick tock. And seriously I doubt whoever the Republicans put up is going to matter to you. So there's that. Cheers.

      WSS

      That's a whole lot of rambling and a whole lot of nothing. 

      Desantis also hid and skewed COVID data to fit his agenda. He lost the court case on it too. 

      Desantis was nothing more than some tiny "anti woke" crusader. He never had a shot. The fact posters here thought he had a shot (in those few months where posters in here wanted to pretend like they were over Trump and tried to distance themselves from him) was insane. 

      Those tactics paired with the personality of a wet blanket wasn't ever going to get anything done 

      So yeah, he peaked "fighting" a "social war" by harassing trans kids and pro LGBTQ teachers. By censoring our racially charged history. By hiding COVID data. By getting in a pissing match with Disney. Etc

      What a champion!

      He was never beating Trump. 

      Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 12k Posts
      • 7k Reputation
      Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @mld-woody said:

      DeSantis also hid and skewed COVID data to fit his agenda.

      He did a better job handling Covid than Coumo. You remember how that worked out?

      Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • W Westside Steve

        @mld-woody said:

        That's a whole lot of rambling and a whole lot of nothing. 

        Desantis also hid and skewed COVID data to fit his agenda. He lost the court case on it too. 

        Desantis was nothing more than some tiny "anti woke" crusader. He never had a shot. The fact posters here thought he had a shot (in those few months where posters in here wanted to pretend like they were over Trump and tried to distance themselves from him) was insane. 

        Those tactics paired with the personality of a wet blanket wasn't ever going to get anything done 

        So yeah, he peaked "fighting" a "social war" by harassing trans kids and pro LGBTQ teachers. By censoring our racially charged history. By hiding COVID data. By getting in a pissing match with Disney. Etc

        What a champion!

        He was never beating Trump. 

        And that isn't the point. Probably nobody is. Point is Woodrow is you made a stupid statement saying that he had nothing to offer except the feud with Disney which you and many others of your ilk have lied about, but that's to be expected.

        And I absolutely understand you're not interested in a back and forth because, well, you're wrong and don't have the wits to defend yourself. So just whine typical Steve and crawl back into Joe Biden's pants.

        WSS

        MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @westside-steve said:

        . Point is Woodrow is you made a stupid statement saying that he had nothing to offer except the feud with Disney 

        Ugh ... Here I go ...

        Where did I make that statement Steve? When did I say "he has nothing to offer except the feud with Disney"... Go ahead. Find it. 

        How quickly you run to putting words in my mouth... But yeah, a typical Steve tactic to force me to respond

        Basically:

        It is a shame you're pretending to live Trump now. You spent the last year supporting Christie. After all of the times you said he was a better candidate, and now you flock back to Trump. Pretty sad and spineless. 

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C calfoxwc

          very disingenuous, cowardly ploy, after Desantis drops out, THEN woodpecker says he didn't have a shot.

          why not bet on the superbowl after it's played woodpecker?

          seriously, that is ignorant.

          MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @calfoxwc said:

          very disingenuous, cowardly ploy, after Desantis drops out, THEN woodpecker says he didn't have a shot.

          why not bet on the superbowl after it's played woodpecker?

          seriously, that is ignorant.

          /topic/67484

          I called out his campaign being on life support in September

          Probably earlier examples too

          Unless Trump died or was arrested, Meatball Ron was never winning. 

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

            @calfoxwc said:

            very disingenuous, cowardly ploy, after Desantis drops out, THEN woodpecker says he didn't have a shot.

            why not bet on the superbowl after it's played woodpecker?

            seriously, that is ignorant.

            /topic/67484

            I called out his campaign being on life support in September

            Probably earlier examples too

            Unless Trump died or was arrested, Meatball Ron was never winning. 

            nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
            • 14k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
            #25

            @mld-woody said:

            /topic/67484

            I called out his campaign being on life support in September

            Probably earlier examples too

            Unless Trump died or was arrested, Meatball Ron was never winning. 

            Stop calling him Meatball Ron you racist... That is offensive to Italo-Americans..

            Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • C calfoxwc

              very disingenuous, cowardly ploy, after Desantis drops out, THEN woodpecker says he didn't have a shot.

              why not bet on the superbowl after it's played woodpecker?

              seriously, that is ignorant.

              calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #26
              •  
              Posted 1 minute ago

              @calfoxwc said:

              very disingenuous, cowardly ploy, after Desantis drops out, THEN woodpecker says he didn't have a shot.

              why not bet on the superbowl after it's played woodpecker?

              seriously, that is ignorant.

              /topic/67484

              I called out his campaign being on life support in September

              Probably earlier examples too

              Unless Trump died or was arrested, Meatball Ron was never winning. 

              **********************************

              FAKE - all you did was bitch about Floridians taking perverted books out of schools, birdie. A hell of a lot of non-perverted parents agree with it. See, parents should rule the school system, NOT your perverted teachers and administrators.

                 Perverts tend to become "teachers" because they don't want to be perverts alone, they want to try to mold a new society where they are idols. sick stuff. Similarly, the hitler youth were groomed to be like hitler - alienate them from their parents, worship white supremacy, hate all Jews, etc etc. Also, perverted terrorists in the middle east teach kids to hate Jews, be very vicious and violent, and to become terrorists.

              Perverted books are a lowgrade from of terrorism - attempting to destroy kids' morality that they learned from their parents.

              Perverts dream of a new society where they rule.

              Like you seem to dream of a new society where woodpeckers are idolized........................

              MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              Quote Reply
              • C calfoxwc
                •  
                Posted 1 minute ago

                @calfoxwc said:

                very disingenuous, cowardly ploy, after Desantis drops out, THEN woodpecker says he didn't have a shot.

                why not bet on the superbowl after it's played woodpecker?

                seriously, that is ignorant.

                /topic/67484

                I called out his campaign being on life support in September

                Probably earlier examples too

                Unless Trump died or was arrested, Meatball Ron was never winning. 

                **********************************

                FAKE - all you did was bitch about Floridians taking perverted books out of schools, birdie. A hell of a lot of non-perverted parents agree with it. See, parents should rule the school system, NOT your perverted teachers and administrators.

                   Perverts tend to become "teachers" because they don't want to be perverts alone, they want to try to mold a new society where they are idols. sick stuff. Similarly, the hitler youth were groomed to be like hitler - alienate them from their parents, worship white supremacy, hate all Jews, etc etc. Also, perverted terrorists in the middle east teach kids to hate Jews, be very vicious and violent, and to become terrorists.

                Perverted books are a lowgrade from of terrorism - attempting to destroy kids' morality that they learned from their parents.

                Perverts dream of a new society where they rule.

                Like you seem to dream of a new society where woodpeckers are idolized........................

                MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                • 33k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
                #27

                @calfoxwc said:

                •  
                 
                Posted 1 minute ago

                /topic/67484

                I called out his campaign being on life support in September

                Probably earlier examples too

                Unless Trump died or was arrested, Meatball Ron was never winning. 

                **********************************

                FAKE - all you did was bitch about Floridians taking perverted books out of schools, birdie. A hell of a lot of non-perverted parents agree with it. See, parents should rule the school system, NOT your perverted teachers and administrators.

                   Perverts tend to become "teachers" because they don't want to be perverts alone, they want to try to mold a new society where they are idols. sick stuff. Similarly, the hitler youth were groomed to be like hitler - alienate them from their parents, worship white supremacy, hate all Jews, etc etc. Also, perverted terrorists in the middle east teach kids to hate Jews, be very vicious and violent, and to become terrorists.

                Perverted books are a lowgrade from of terrorism - attempting to destroy kids' morality that they learned from their parents.

                Perverts dream of a new society where they rule.

                Like you seem to dream of a new society where woodpeckers are idolized........................

                Your brain is deteriorating further every day. Sad to watch. Definitely a prime target for the media you consume. 

                There is no "FAKE" you dumbass. Read the post.

                Or continue crying in your safe space with Nickers where you too can play make believe and pretend you're right about anything 

                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  I read the post, you bitched about the banning of perversion, and claimed that his chances were dim because you support

                  perversion.

                  That is just a whiney cowardly bitch, because it isn't substantially supported by reason.

                  you thought his chances were going to be slim because you bitched. It wasn't a valid prediction, dickbird.

                  MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • C calfoxwc

                    I read the post, you bitched about the banning of perversion, and claimed that his chances were dim because you support

                    perversion.

                    That is just a whiney cowardly bitch, because it isn't substantially supported by reason.

                    you thought his chances were going to be slim because you bitched. It wasn't a valid prediction, dickbird.

                    MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                    • 33k Posts
                    • 3k Reputation
                    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @calfoxwc said:

                    I read the post, you bitched about the banning of perversion, and claimed that his chances were dim because you support

                    perversion.

                    That is just a whiney cowardly bitch, because it isn't substantially supported by reason.

                    you thought his chances were going to be slim because you bitched. It wasn't a valid prediction, dickbird.

                    Hahahaha you're adorable, huh?

                    I predicted exactly what you claimed I didn't predict

                    But that prediction doesn't count because it "wasn't valid'

                    Hopefully the safe space has enough room for you and Nickers

                    You're wrong cal

                    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😂
                    Quote Reply
                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 64k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      I say you edited it, lol, woodpecker. Desantis' run never really got off the ground vs Trump, so go ahead, predict that water is wet. lol

                      MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                        @westside-steve said:

                        I've said it all along he peeked way too early.

                        WSS

                        If you call a pissing match with Disney "peaking"

                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @mld-woody said:

                        If you call a pissing match with Disney "peaking"

                        WSS 

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                          @westside-steve said:

                          . Point is Woodrow is you made a stupid statement saying that he had nothing to offer except the feud with Disney 

                          Ugh ... Here I go ...

                          Where did I make that statement Steve? When did I say "he has nothing to offer except the feud with Disney"... Go ahead. Find it. 

                          How quickly you run to putting words in my mouth... But yeah, a typical Steve tactic to force me to respond

                          Basically:

                          It is a shame you're pretending to live Trump now. You spent the last year supporting Christie. After all of the times you said he was a better candidate, and now you flock back to Trump. Pretty sad and spineless. 

                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 39k Posts
                          • 9k Reputation
                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                          #32

                          @mld-woody said:

                          Ugh ... Here I go ...

                          Where did I make that statement Steve? When did I say "he has nothing to offer except the feud with Disney"... Go ahead. Find it. 

                          How quickly you run to putting words in my mouth... But yeah, a typical Steve tactic to force me to respond

                          Basically:

                          It is a shame you're pretending to live Trump now. You spent the last year supporting Christie. After all of the times you said he was a better candidate, and now you flock back to Trump. Pretty sad and spineless. 

                          I did support Christie. Now I don't. As you recall I did support John Kasich . Now I don't . I wasn't always disgusted by Joe biden, now I am. I never particularly hated Barack Obama and still don't. I still like Donald Trump, believe that the charges against him are bullshit, and also wish that he would shut the fuck up a lot of the time. I hope I always have the ability to regroup my beliefs about candidates and issues. Unlike some of you people.

                          Blindly hating Donald Trump is not a good political platform. Nor is blindly loving him, or anybody else. Then again possibly 90% of the accusations against any candidate on either side are bullshit by nature.

                          WSS

                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                          hammertimeH 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • W Westside Steve

                            @mld-woody said:

                            Ugh ... Here I go ...

                            Where did I make that statement Steve? When did I say "he has nothing to offer except the feud with Disney"... Go ahead. Find it. 

                            How quickly you run to putting words in my mouth... But yeah, a typical Steve tactic to force me to respond

                            Basically:

                            It is a shame you're pretending to live Trump now. You spent the last year supporting Christie. After all of the times you said he was a better candidate, and now you flock back to Trump. Pretty sad and spineless. 

                            I did support Christie. Now I don't. As you recall I did support John Kasich . Now I don't . I wasn't always disgusted by Joe biden, now I am. I never particularly hated Barack Obama and still don't. I still like Donald Trump, believe that the charges against him are bullshit, and also wish that he would shut the fuck up a lot of the time. I hope I always have the ability to regroup my beliefs about candidates and issues. Unlike some of you people.

                            Blindly hating Donald Trump is not a good political platform. Nor is blindly loving him, or anybody else. Then again possibly 90% of the accusations against any candidate on either side are bullshit by nature.

                            WSS

                            hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 4k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            @westside-steve said:

                            I did support Christie. Now I don't. As you recall I did support John Kasich . Now I don't . I wasn't always disgusted by Joe biden, now I am. I never particularly hated Barack Obama and still don't. I still like Donald Trump, believe that the charges against him are bullshit, and also wish that he would shut the fuck up a lot of the time. I hope I always have the ability to regroup my beliefs about candidates and issues. Unlike some of you people.

                            Blindly hating Donald Trump is not a good political platform. Nor is blindly loving him, or anybody else. Then again possibly 90% of the accusations against any candidate on either side are bullshit by nature.

                            WSS

                            How dare you use common sense…

                            guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            😂
                            Quote Reply
                            • C calfoxwc

                              I say you edited it, lol, woodpecker. Desantis' run never really got off the ground vs Trump, so go ahead, predict that water is wet. lol

                              MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                              • 33k Posts
                              • 3k Reputation
                              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @calfoxwc said:

                              I say you edited it, lol, woodpecker. Desantis' run never really got off the ground vs Trump, so go ahead, predict that water is wet. lol

                              So you're going to stick your head in the sand when faced with info that disproves that fake reality you've created in your head

                              ... Pretty par for the course for you

                              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                              JaxJ 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • W Westside Steve

                                @mld-woody said:

                                If you call a pissing match with Disney "peaking"

                                WSS 

                                MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                • 33k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @westside-steve said:

                                WSS 

                                What you quoted and what you said that I said are different, champ. But good try. 

                                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                  @calfoxwc said:

                                  I say you edited it, lol, woodpecker. Desantis' run never really got off the ground vs Trump, so go ahead, predict that water is wet. lol

                                  So you're going to stick your head in the sand when faced with info that disproves that fake reality you've created in your head

                                  ... Pretty par for the course for you

                                  Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
                                  • 6k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @mld-woody said:

                                  So you're going to stick your head in the sand when faced with info that disproves that fake reality you've created in your head

                                  ... Pretty par for the course for you

                                  I'm sure you think you're saying something, but you really aren't.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍 ❤
                                  Quote Reply

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  Theme
                                  • System
                                  • Light
                                  • Dark
                                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Forums
                                  • Recent
                                  • Popular
                                  • Users
                                  • Donate