The Golden Age of QB Play
-
Every time I watch Purdy, I wonder how he will stack up later on, in the list of qb's who have been great. When I look at greatness, overall consistency is a lot the key, although, it's easier to be consistent when you have very good players all around you.
Once in a while, I think of Phil Robertson, who was one of the greatest qb's who never went to the NFL. In College, he was so good, he kept Terry Bradshaw on the bench. Bradshaw laughs about it -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login