Well this Stinks
-
Conklin is made of glass... I'm honestly surprised he hasn't retired at this point.
-
Conklin is made of glass... I'm honestly surprised he hasn't retired at this point.
Conklin is made of glass... I'm honestly surprised he hasn't retired at this point.
I like Conklin but I don't think Syd wants to accept how much all those knee surgeries have aged those 29 year old legs. None of his extensive history of knee injuries and surgeries add up to moving from Right Tackle to Left Tackle. He's still a very good run blocker; so I'd love if he could play Right Tackle all year. Why make make Jones sit if that happens when he could probably easily outperform anyone else trying to start at Left Tackle on this roster.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login