The Brownies in Brazil(?)
-
It's this fizzy German beer, they're all like lagers, better than that Fosters rubbish that some of my mates drink. I can't wait to get on it before I come out then after a week of it I'm pining for a pint of Taylors Landlord or Exmoor Gold, the type of hand pulled real ale that I slurp at home with no fizz. Just 3 nights to go then fly back Monday if they aren't on strike. I can highly recommend Munich, lovely place.
I went to a Scottish bar in Cincinnati a few years ago and ran into Belhaven beer.
Pretty damn tasty.
I went to a Scottish bar in Cincinnati a few years ago and ran into Belhaven beer.
Pretty damn tasty.
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
-
I went to a Scottish bar in Cincinnati a few years ago and ran into Belhaven beer.
Pretty damn tasty.
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cans
Scotland- Stout- 4.2% ABV. Fresh roasted aroma with a hint of coffee from roasted barley. The addition of Chocolate malt adds a dark chocolate complexity. Clean, low levels of bitterness allows the key roasted and chocolate flavors to come to the forefront of this Scottish Stout.
Belhaven Black
-
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cans
Scotland- Stout- 4.2% ABV. Fresh roasted aroma with a hint of coffee from roasted barley. The addition of Chocolate malt adds a dark chocolate complexity. Clean, low levels of bitterness allows the key roasted and chocolate flavors to come to the forefront of this Scottish Stout.
Belhaven Black
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cansPS-I really like Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout and from Mexico Modelo Negra
-
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cans
Scotland- Stout- 4.2% ABV. Fresh roasted aroma with a hint of coffee from roasted barley. The addition of Chocolate malt adds a dark chocolate complexity. Clean, low levels of bitterness allows the key roasted and chocolate flavors to come to the forefront of this Scottish Stout.
Belhaven Black
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cansNot tried that one, I don't mind a Guiness now and again.
-
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cansPS-I really like Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout and from Mexico Modelo Negra
PS-I really like Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout and from Mexico Modelo Negra
Sam Smiths is brewed in Tadcaster 10 miles from my house, not a bad town for a slurp or two with some nice pubs.
-
PS-I really like Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout and from Mexico Modelo Negra
Sam Smiths is brewed in Tadcaster 10 miles from my house, not a bad town for a slurp or two with some nice pubs.
Sam Smiths is brewed in Tadcaster 10 miles from my house, not a bad town for a slurp or two with some nice pubs.
heres some good beers man
-
PS-I really like Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout and from Mexico Modelo Negra
Sam Smiths is brewed in Tadcaster 10 miles from my house, not a bad town for a slurp or two with some nice pubs.
Sam Smiths is brewed in Tadcaster 10 miles from my house, not a bad town for a slurp or two with some nice pubs.
If I'd known it was that close I'd have paid a visit when we went to York a couple of years ago. I love that beer. I discovered the Mexican beer Modelo Negra on a driving trip from Texas through much of Mexico about 30 years back (think before drug cartels). Could not get it here until about a decade or so later. BTW the pyramids in Teotihuacan are well worth the visit.
-
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cans
Scotland- Stout- 4.2% ABV. Fresh roasted aroma with a hint of coffee from roasted barley. The addition of Chocolate malt adds a dark chocolate complexity. Clean, low levels of bitterness allows the key roasted and chocolate flavors to come to the forefront of this Scottish Stout.
Belhaven Black
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cansLooks like the type of beer I like to drink except for the 4.2% ABV thing. If I'm gonna sport the Seymore Abs look beer gives me - I gotta that ABV higher. Every once in a while when I really want to treat myself - I'll buy Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout with an ABV of 12 or Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Coffee Stout with an ABV of 14. They sell them as 4 packs for good reason. In fact, the small print says WARNING: Excessive consumption of this beverage could lead to your spouse getting the locks to your home changed on you the next time you have to leave your house. Just kidding.
If I want a low cal buzz - I'll slice and squeeze a section of a lime into a frosted mug and pour myself a Budweiser Light Platinum 6.0 ABV. This prolly makes me sound like a heavy indulger; but it actually cuts down on the how many needed in my weekend Happy Hours. Another reason I like to drink it is because Bud Light pisses off paranoid, nervous wrecks like Cal (who's pretending he's not reading this ?).
-
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cansLooks like the type of beer I like to drink except for the 4.2% ABV thing. If I'm gonna sport the Seymore Abs look beer gives me - I gotta that ABV higher. Every once in a while when I really want to treat myself - I'll buy Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout with an ABV of 12 or Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Coffee Stout with an ABV of 14. They sell them as 4 packs for good reason. In fact, the small print says WARNING: Excessive consumption of this beverage could lead to your spouse getting the locks to your home changed on you the next time you have to leave your house. Just kidding.
If I want a low cal buzz - I'll slice and squeeze a section of a lime into a frosted mug and pour myself a Budweiser Light Platinum 6.0 ABV. This prolly makes me sound like a heavy indulger; but it actually cuts down on the how many needed in my weekend Happy Hours. Another reason I like to drink it is because Bud Light pisses off paranoid, nervous wrecks like Cal (who's pretending he's not reading this ?).
-
Sam Smiths is brewed in Tadcaster 10 miles from my house, not a bad town for a slurp or two with some nice pubs.
heres some good beers man
-
As the fixture schedule is about to be announced tomorrow and Eagles play Green Bay in Brazil. This must shorten the odds slightly that our game against Jaguars could be one of the London Wembley games. I was looking into how long it's been since teams have played over here and New England have clocked the most years of teams that are on Jaguars home schedule this coming season. If it happens to be us that get the Wembley game any of you interested Browns fans will need to be right on the ball cos apparently when tickets went on sale last season they sold out in 2 days. The games in England are of interest to all NFL fans not just fans of the teams involved. When I've been in London when these games have been played in previous seasons you see fans in shirts of every team. Do tickets go on sale as soon as the schedule is confirmed or will there be a week or two while they sort out the friday/ Monday games etc? Cheers.
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Sacred sites