Salary Cap 2024 - thread for changing the subject
-
I enjoy your daily contributions AP; but can we move on in here from the Watson stuff for a little while? I say that because we've beat it into oblivion before you arrived; and now we're hi-jacking subject headings dwelling on him again. You've done a good job making your points as have others replying to them.
Ward just gave Berry permission to move a significant amount of money as I suspect others will soon follow. That's not a pay cut - it's a deferred payment. An oft-injured vet like Conklin may step up and do the same. There's some others players that can do this as well. This is all the stuff that Berry likes to do. Let's see what happens between now and the start of free-agency kicking off.
No intentions of wearing anyone out. I'm answering questions that are being asked specifically to me.
I commended Ward for his move yesterday and look forward to anything that puts the Browns in the best position to win.
No intentions of wearing anyone out. I'm answering questions that are being asked specifically to me.
I commended Ward for his move yesterday and look forward to anything that puts the Browns in the best position to win.
Cool! Let's give it a rest then until free agency starts on March 13th (only 2 weeks away). As I said, you add a lot of good stuff. When I read you talking about Watson - you're only looking for negative things so this is why some fans are questioning you. Trust me when I tell you our board already beat this dead horse. Now, we've unburied it to beat it again? Why?
I also brought up Ward because I feel like it will be the starting point for others to follow (allowing Berry to get their payments deferred so the Browns can break out the credit card for 2024 free agency). Let's see what happens...
-
-
And I am convinced Chubb, who is hands down my favorite Brown, would play just as hard for any other team. Maybe even harder for his home state Falcons.
I believe you are absolutely correct. Chubb would play hard for any team.
I hope to never see him in anything but Orange and Brown.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login