Skip to content

Mangini slaps player with massive fine for minibar mixup

The Browns Board
32 21 3.6k
  • hammer, how a hotel deals with a missing bottle of water isn't the issue here.

    The issue is NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES, don't you see?

    Whether they are hotel rules, team rules or laws, the point is obviously the same: EVERYONE has to follow the rules and EVERYONE has to be accountable.

    It's not the $3, it's the MILLIONS invested in these guys that Mangini is talking about.

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @damajuki said:

    hammer, how a hotel deals with a missing bottle of water isn't the issue here.

    The issue is NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES, don't you see?

    Whether they are hotel rules, team rules or laws, the point is obviously the same: EVERYONE has to follow the rules and EVERYONE has to be accountable.

    It's not the $3, it's the MILLIONS invested in these guys that Mangini is talking about.

    I'm not disagreeing with you at all.

    Its a peice written by a Yahoo sports reporter going with only "a source".

    What kind of credibility is that, right now i thinks its horseshit to put the story outthere and not tell us any details.

    The principals you laid out are not being debated.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I wouldn't have wasted time handing out a fine. I would have just deleted the player from the team.

  • D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #23

    LOL, maybe he took it from Mangini's mini bar 😆

  • I wouldn't have wasted time handing out a fine. I would have just deleted the player from the team.

    F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @atenears said:

    I wouldn't have wasted time handing out a fine. I would have just deleted the player from the team.

    and that is the next step....if it happens again.

  • The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by
    #25

    The whole story looks like BS to me.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #26

    There is a big difference between being a father and a coach here. It's bullshit.

  • There is a big difference between being a father and a coach here. It's bullshit.

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #27

    @kosar_for_president said:

    There is a big difference between being a father and a coach here. It's bullshit.

    factual or not i like it. i hope he fines all over the place and puts all the proceeds into a kitty, like Free Parking in Monopoly, then spends it all on the community or some other worthwhile venture like tickets to combat blackouts.

    seems a great way to have overpaid athletes inadvertantly contribute in a positive way, turning a negative into a huge positive. like involuntary team investment--they'll never miss the $1,700 anyway.

    even if it seems nickle dime or like overreaction to some it's the message it sends=accountability.

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #28

    @hiwaygal said:

    Even if it was Josh Cribbs? 😉

    he admits to coming around to Josh now after keying in on him at WR and increasing his value to the team even more but just last year Josh was pretty expendable according to our host...so probably yes, even Josh Cribbs. seems no one man is bigger than Stan's team.

  • I wouldn't have wasted time handing out a fine. I would have just deleted the player from the team.

    I Irisheyez wrote on last edited by Irisheyez
    #29

    @atenears said:

    I wouldn't have wasted time handing out a fine. I would have just deleted the player from the team.

    LOL...your of massive intelligence.

    Everyone thinks your a moron, so now your going to make useless posts like this to make yourself look cool.

  • @atenears said:

    I wouldn't have wasted time handing out a fine. I would have just deleted the player from the team.

    LOL...your of massive intelligence.

    Everyone thinks your a moron, so now your going to make useless posts like this to make yourself look cool.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @irisheyez said:

    LOL...your of massive intelligence.

    Everyone thinks your a moron, so now your going to make useless posts like this to make yourself look cool.

    Does anyone else view this guy as the boy on the life raft paddling in the water in Jaws?

  • F flipflop wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Can we fine Mangina for not scoring a touchdown today.

    Only fair.

  • Can we fine Mangina for not scoring a touchdown today.

    Only fair.

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @flipflop said:

    Can we fine Mangina for not scoring a touchdown today.

    Only fair.

    Mangini was able to fit in the uniform and i missed it?!?!

    DAMN, that woulda been a Kodak moment.

    lol @ life raft.