Skip to content

banned from the tavern

The Browns Board
22 7 1.5k
  • B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm banned from the tavern..................why? Because I told super mario lopez to stfu about fantasy teams? pathetic

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I got kicked out to..

  • I got kicked out to..

    B blowe wrote on last edited by blowe
    #3

    @mark-o said:

    I got kicked out to..

    I'm guessing its mario. That pisses me off. I'm above the name calling shit, but that was phucking childish...wtf is happening to this board?

  • @mark-o said:

    I got kicked out to..

    I'm guessing its mario. That pisses me off. I'm above the name calling shit, but that was phucking childish...wtf is happening to this board?

    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @blowe said:

    I'm guessing its mario. That pisses me off. I'm above the name calling shit, but that was phucking childish...wtf is happening to this board?

    I would love to get back in if someone would be kind enough to unban me.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #5

    It lasts 24 hours... I can't get in either.

  • It lasts 24 hours... I can't get in either.

    B blowe wrote on last edited by blowe
    #6

    @mark-o said:

    It lasts 24 hours... I can't get in either.

    That is fu.cking pathetic. fu.ck this guy

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #7

    i just got booted too. By the way, I didn't ban anybody, i'm not an administrator.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Not sure what happened there guys ... Inspecta logged out around that same time to.

  • i just got booted too. By the way, I didn't ban anybody, i'm not an administrator.

    B blowe wrote on last edited by blowe
    #9

    @mario said:

    i just got booted too. By the way, I didn't ban anybody, i'm not an administrator.

    I apologize then. I assumed since I made a comment about your fantasy team it was you. I retract what I said.

    Any way I can get unbanned?

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #10

    It seems like it bans the IP address too...I can't get back in even with a different screen name.

  • L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Mario, that was me that did that to you, it was not on purpose. I saw the option but figured it didn't work.

    I'm going to guess the same thing happened to MarkO and blowe, but it wasn't me in those cases.

    It's an IP ban, but you could get back if you can reboot your internet modem (cable or dsl) and get a new IP.

    I'm sorry about that, it wasn't malicious.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Mario probably deserved it 🙂

  • Mario probably deserved it 🙂

    L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by lemosley01
    #13

    @mark-o said:

    Mario probably deserved it 🙂

    No, he didn't. I ended up with admin rights; I think everyone did. After I booted mario, I PM'd Stan to let him know that I had admin rights and thought everyone did.

    Although the power was intoxicating...

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I cant even log in, this is what i get http://www.addonchat.com/

  • Mario, that was me that did that to you, it was not on purpose. I saw the option but figured it didn't work.

    I'm going to guess the same thing happened to MarkO and blowe, but it wasn't me in those cases.

    It's an IP ban, but you could get back if you can reboot your internet modem (cable or dsl) and get a new IP.

    I'm sorry about that, it wasn't malicious.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @lemosley01 said:

    Mario, that was me that did that to you, it was not on purpose. I saw the option but figured it didn't work.

    I'm going to guess the same thing happened to MarkO and blowe, but it wasn't me in those cases.

    It's an IP ban, but you could get back if you can reboot your internet modem (cable or dsl) and get a new IP.

    I'm sorry about that, it wasn't malicious.

    Rebooting your modem doesn't work. I just tried it and I'm still banned.

    This blows.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #16

    im going to watch the game. screw this

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I even tried creating a new log in name and that doesn't work either.

  • B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @inspecta said:

    I didn't ban anybody and accidently got logged out of the room, when I came back I lost my mod powers apparently cause there's this asshat named flip flop and I tried to boot him but couldn't do it....

    Not sure what's going on...

    IDK but I reset my router and I still cannot log in to the tavern...this sucks. I wanna talk to browns fans during the game.

    BTW these Browns are looking BAD so far 😕 I hope they get this turned around

  • @lemosley01 said:

    Mario, that was me that did that to you, it was not on purpose. I saw the option but figured it didn't work.

    I'm going to guess the same thing happened to MarkO and blowe, but it wasn't me in those cases.

    It's an IP ban, but you could get back if you can reboot your internet modem (cable or dsl) and get a new IP.

    I'm sorry about that, it wasn't malicious.

    Rebooting your modem doesn't work. I just tried it and I'm still banned.

    This blows.

    L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mark-o said:

    Rebooting your modem doesn't work. I just tried it and I'm still banned.

    This blows.

    I'm guessing you got the same IP back. The servers on the other end may reserve it for you, or just assign it as long as no one else has rebooted. As long as there is no IP pressure, many DHCP servers will reassign you the same IP when you reboot.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I have no idea what all that means....except that we can't get in the tavern.