banned from the tavern
-
Rebooting your modem doesn't work. I just tried it and I'm still banned.
This blows.
I'm guessing you got the same IP back. The servers on the other end may reserve it for you, or just assign it as long as no one else has rebooted. As long as there is no IP pressure, many DHCP servers will reassign you the same IP when you reboot.
I'm guessing you got the same IP back. The servers on the other end may reserve it for you, or just assign it as long as no one else has rebooted. As long as there is no IP pressure, many DHCP servers will reassign you the same IP when you reboot.
Guess I'll have to wait until next week to talk about the game....oh well.
Go Browns!
-
I'm guessing you got the same IP back. The servers on the other end may reserve it for you, or just assign it as long as no one else has rebooted. As long as there is no IP pressure, many DHCP servers will reassign you the same IP when you reboot.
Guess I'll have to wait until next week to talk about the game....oh well.
Go Browns!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login