Cribbs is clueless
-
Of course he's clueless. He's NOT a WR, he's a guy learning to PLAY wide receiver.
Damn, give the guy a break and some time to develop. Although, he should be developing as a #3 or #4, IMO.
Doesn't anyone remember when Cribbs was a disaster returning punts? I'm pretty sure he's demonstrated an ability to learn new skills, if not master them in relatively short order. I'm just sayin'
-jj
Doesn't anyone remember when Cribbs was a disaster returning punts? I'm pretty sure he's demonstrated an ability to learn new skills, if not master them in relatively short order. I'm just sayin'
-jj
learning in SHORT ORDER???? Ummmm 4 years learning receiver...not quite mastered... not even average.. below average actually.. we need to let MoMass and Robiskie get on the field before him..
Cribbs is stunting their growth.
-
Sure we have players, but not playmakers, and Cribbs has the opportunity to be one. With a team not talented enough to compete with Super Bowl hopefuls these are the types of adjustments that need to be made whether you like it or not.
Correct me if I'm wrong are you saying members of the secondary can't prosper as kick returners? Read up on Deion Sanders.
Do you even read your own posts?? DEION SANDERS???? DEION SANDERS???????
Deion was the FIFTH overall pick in the draft.. UMMM as a cornerback.. He did also play special teams in college.. He knew both positions BEFORE he got to the nfl... Cribbs was an undrated free agent Quarterback... WOW>>> are you lost!!!!
EDIT>> by the way. he won the Jim Thorpe award for being the BEST defensive back in college and became the HIGHEST paid defensive player in the league...
Do you even read your own posts?? DEION SANDERS???? DEION SANDERS???????
Deion was the FIFTH overall pick in the draft.. UMMM as a cornerback.. He did also play special teams in college.. He knew both positions BEFORE he got to the nfl... Cribbs was an undrated free agent Quarterback... WOW>>> are you lost!!!!
EDIT>> by the way. he won the Jim Thorpe award for being the BEST defensive back in college and became the HIGHEST paid defensive player in the league...
You flame me like I didn't know Deion was a CB in college, um untrue, next...
To slow it down a notch to get my point comprehended appropriately, here you go...
You claimed in a previous post that Cribbs was a good return specialist and that we should keep it that way, no real argument there, my ultimate point directed at you is this, if Mangini is so hellbent at finding another position for him lets see how he pans out in the defensive backfield. Why? Because if he evolves into a playmaker it shouldn't affect his return game (insert Deion comment). That position also utilizes his natural skill sets (insert previous comments).
-
Doesn't anyone remember when Cribbs was a disaster returning punts? I'm pretty sure he's demonstrated an ability to learn new skills, if not master them in relatively short order. I'm just sayin'
-jj
learning in SHORT ORDER???? Ummmm 4 years learning receiver...not quite mastered... not even average.. below average actually.. we need to let MoMass and Robiskie get on the field before him..
Cribbs is stunting their growth.
learning in SHORT ORDER???? Ummmm 4 years learning receiver...not quite mastered... not even average.. below average actually.. we need to let MoMass and Robiskie get on the field before him..
Cribbs is stunting their growth.
Uh, well, actually he's only had the two games really. He was kind of a spot guy in a couple of personnel groups in previous seasons. I'm not really passionate on either side of this argument, but I like the idea of getting Cribbs the ball more frequently. I'm not sure he's a number 2... but you have to look at it this way, IF Cribbs can get this receiver stuff down, is he more valuable than either of the other two? I mean, is there more value in adding to Cribbs skill set or Robiskie's and Massaquoi's?
I can't say... but again... Cribbs is frequently the most explosive player on the field. I'm not sure if you coach up Brian Robiskie anyone ever uses those words to describe him.
Just my 2 cents.
-jj
-
Doesn't anyone remember when Cribbs was a disaster returning punts? I'm pretty sure he's demonstrated an ability to learn new skills, if not master them in relatively short order. I'm just sayin'
-jj
learning in SHORT ORDER???? Ummmm 4 years learning receiver...not quite mastered... not even average.. below average actually.. we need to let MoMass and Robiskie get on the field before him..
Cribbs is stunting their growth.
learning in SHORT ORDER???? Ummmm 4 years learning receiver...not quite mastered... not even average.. below average actually.. we need to let MoMass and Robiskie get on the field before him..
Cribbs is stunting their growth.
I agree, Cribbs has special skill sets that help us out. But with him on the field at the #2 spot expect to see him taking a knee in the endzone more often so he can pace himself so he can contiue to run all of those broken routes.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login