A quick fact/stat check for those calling for a QB change...AGAIN....
-
Chickenwang said:
What a weird forum.When DA is playing bad, all the Quinn supporters come out. The others just hide in a hole.
When Quinn is playing bad, all the DA supporters come out. The others just hide in a hole.
So sad. So sad
I don't wanna toot my own horn but, TOOT TOOT!
I've been anti-Quinn guy since draft day. Frankly, he has NEVER shown anything that suggests he can play at this level. He's always looked like Charlie Frye to me but with much better biceps. Even at training camp this year we were saying that he looks uncomfortable and he throws behind, low, and high unless his target is sitting still. I really didn't see how he could be the starter. The media worded it as "Quinn is up and down and DA hasn't done anything special to win the job". The rest of us, who were there, saw Quinn struggling. I was also saying all through preseason that Quinn is getting away with some throws that he won't get away with in the regular season. And now, here we are. That is why I am convinced he will never get better. I have never hid from Quinn backers, in fact, I've taken a lot of heat. There are some people at work that won't even talk to me anymore because of it. Kind of sad really. But the point is, I've never hidden.
At the same time, if he improves I will gladly eat a big fat slice of humble pie and back him 100%.
I don't wanna toot my own horn but, TOOT TOOT!
I've been anti-Quinn guy since draft day. Frankly, he has NEVER shown anything that suggests he can play at this level. He's always looked like Charlie Frye to me but with much better biceps. Even at training camp this year we were saying that he looks uncomfortable and he throws behind, low, and high unless his target is sitting still. I really didn't see how he could be the starter. The media worded it as "Quinn is up and down and DA hasn't done anything special to win the job". The rest of us, who were there, saw Quinn struggling. I was also saying all through preseason that Quinn is getting away with some throws that he won't get away with in the regular season. And now, here we are. That is why I am convinced he will never get better. I have never hid from Quinn backers, in fact, I've taken a lot of heat. There are some people at work that won't even talk to me anymore because of it. Kind of sad really. But the point is, I've never hidden.
At the same time, if he improves I will gladly eat a big fat slice of humble pie and back him 100%.
Not sure what you're tooting about there. Perhaps in your elation over doing such a good job of patting yourself on the back you overlooked the fact that nobody on this board has heard/read anything from you until this past week.
This one time, at Band Camp, I had an idea for this thing called the interwebs...but everyone laughed at me when I talked about it....HA!!!...who's laughing now? They kept saying how it wasn't possible, but I kept telling them that with a little more technological advancement it would not only be possible, but inevitable. I had it right all along.
No...seriously...I really did.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login