Skip to content

● ?  The Official 2024 NFL Draft  ✔️  Day 3 Thread <-- RIGHT HERE  <--

The Browns Board
134 14 3.1k
  • didn't see going corner there, when Jaheim Bell is still a TE option in play..   1 pick left    

  • Must be dinner time .... I know ours is coming up soon,  umm-mmm another wife's special.    🙂

  • so far i would say a very  solid draft

    Myles Harden NFL Draft Scouting Report

  • sydS syd

    so far i would say a very  solid draft

    Myles Harden NFL Draft Scouting Report

    @syd said:

    so far i would say a very  solid draft

    Myles Harden NFL Draft Scouting Report

    special teams slot guy

  • This is looking like the worst draft I've ever seen

    @flugel said:

    This is looking like the worst draft I've ever seen

    Okay I fixed it. I switched from warm Natural Ice to Ice Cold Fosters. 

    It became a GREAT draft!

  • @flugel said:

    This is looking like the worst draft I've ever seen

    Okay I fixed it. I switched from warm Natural Ice to Ice Cold Fosters. 

    It became a GREAT draft!

    @flugel said:

    Okay I fixed it. I switched from warm Natural Ice to Ice Cold Fosters. 

    It became a GREAT draft!

    I have Mexican beer from south of the border. I think it's a true wetback.??‍♂️

  • sydS syd

    is Jerry's kid gonna get  drafted today

    @syd said:

    is Jerry's kid gonna get  drafted today

    The Chargers drafted him.  

  • @flugel said:

    This is looking like the worst draft I've ever seen

    Okay I fixed it. I switched from warm Natural Ice to Ice Cold Fosters. 

    It became a GREAT draft!

    @flugel said:

    Okay I fixed it. I switched from warm Natural Ice to Ice Cold Fosters. 

    It became a GREAT draft!

    Always ....  a great  time with you guys !  And it only comes once a year. ♥︎

    GO BROWNS !    And  GO TBB, every time.    😁

  • didn't see going corner there, when Jaheim Bell is still a TE option in play..   1 pick left    

    @gumby73 said:

    didn't see going corner there, when Jaheim Bell is still a TE option in play..   1 pick left    

    How about Ohio State's TE Cade Stover reuniting with CJ Stroud in Houston?

  • Jowon Briggs Scouting Report

    Full breakdown for Cleveland's new DL

  • @flugel said:

    Okay I fixed it. I switched from warm Natural Ice to Ice Cold Fosters. 

    It became a GREAT draft!

    Always ....  a great  time with you guys !  And it only comes once a year. ♥︎

    GO BROWNS !    And  GO TBB, every time.    😁

    @mjp28 said:

    Always ....  a great  time with you guys !  And it only comes once a year. ♥︎

    GO BROWNS !    And  GO TBB, every time.    😁

    Good to see you in the mix having fun again MJP.  

  • sydS syd

    Jowon Briggs Scouting Report

    Full breakdown for Cleveland's new DL

    @syd said:

    Jowon Briggs Scouting Report

    Full breakdown for Cleveland's new DL

    Wow! I just saw his highlights on ESPN.  He was tossing guys around like they were salad.  Strong powerful guy that did 42 reps on the bench.  He's gonna be a nightmare for some interior offensive lines to deal with.  Jowon Briggs - Coming to shutdown an inside running game near you!  

  • @flugel said:

    Okay I fixed it. I switched from warm Natural Ice to Ice Cold Fosters. 

    It became a GREAT draft!

    I have Mexican beer from south of the border. I think it's a true wetback.??‍♂️

    @texasag1969 said:

    I have Mexican beer from south of the border. I think it's a true wetback.??‍♂️

    Just got home from a local brewery and had some German-inspired beers and a pub pretzel that was bigger than my head. 

  • @syd said:

    Jowon Briggs Scouting Report

    Full breakdown for Cleveland's new DL

    Wow! I just saw his highlights on ESPN.  He was tossing guys around like they were salad.  Strong powerful guy that did 42 reps on the bench.  He's gonna be a nightmare for some interior offensive lines to deal with.  Jowon Briggs - Coming to shutdown an inside running game near you!  

    @flugel said:

    Wow! I just saw his highlights on ESPN.  He was tossing guys like salad.  Strong powerful guy that did 42 reps on the bench.  

    practice squad guy ? 

    looking forward to the udfa's

  • @syd said:

    Jowon Briggs Scouting Report

    Full breakdown for Cleveland's new DL

    Wow! I just saw his highlights on ESPN.  He was tossing guys around like they were salad.  Strong powerful guy that did 42 reps on the bench.  He's gonna be a nightmare for some interior offensive lines to deal with.  Jowon Briggs - Coming to shutdown an inside running game near you!  

    @flugel said:

    Wow! I just saw his highlights on ESPN.  He was tossing guys like salad.  Strong powerful guy that did 42 reps on the bench.  Geeezzzus.

    Strong like bull.  Mongo likes bull.   😆

    CINCINNATI — Former Cincinnati Bearcats defensive tackle Jowon Briggs is headed to Celveland to start his NFL career. He was the lone Bearcat to get taken, landing at Pick 243

    Briggs posted 27 tackles (6 TFL) and two sacks this past season after being an integral part of the Bearcats success this decade. He keeps the Bearcats draft streak rolling to nine consecutive years with a player drafted.

  • Brett Kollmann's defensive late-round gem is Jowon Briggs.

    Sure, he's what they call a plugger, but if we're going to have one on the roster, might as well be this guy.

    I also enjoyed watching Harrison Bryant go to LV thinking he'd be #2... only to see LV take someone named Brock from Georgia in round 1.

  • @flugel said:

    Wow! I just saw his highlights on ESPN.  He was tossing guys like salad.  Strong powerful guy that did 42 reps on the bench.  Geeezzzus.

    Strong like bull.  Mongo likes bull.   😆

    CINCINNATI — Former Cincinnati Bearcats defensive tackle Jowon Briggs is headed to Celveland to start his NFL career. He was the lone Bearcat to get taken, landing at Pick 243

    Briggs posted 27 tackles (6 TFL) and two sacks this past season after being an integral part of the Bearcats success this decade. He keeps the Bearcats draft streak rolling to nine consecutive years with a player drafted.

    @mjp28 said:

    Strong like bull.  Mongo likes bull.   😆

    CINCINNATI — Former Cincinnati Bearcats defensive tackle Jowon Briggs is headed to Celveland to start his NFL career. He was the lone Bearcat to get taken, landing at Pick 243

    Briggs posted 27 tackles (6 TFL) and two sacks this past season after being an integral part of the Bearcats success this decade. He keeps the Bearcats draft streak rolling to nine consecutive years with a player drafted.

    how was dinner ?

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    Strong like bull.  Mongo likes bull.   😆

    CINCINNATI — Former Cincinnati Bearcats defensive tackle Jowon Briggs is headed to Celveland to start his NFL career. He was the lone Bearcat to get taken, landing at Pick 243

    Briggs posted 27 tackles (6 TFL) and two sacks this past season after being an integral part of the Bearcats success this decade. He keeps the Bearcats draft streak rolling to nine consecutive years with a player drafted.

    how was dinner ?

    @syd said:

    how was dinner ?

    Coming up now 7:15 pm  I'll let you know .... later.

  • Seems like ya have to draft a CB each and every year.  Unwritten rule.

  • sydS syd

    @flugel said:

    Wow! I just saw his highlights on ESPN.  He was tossing guys like salad.  Strong powerful guy that did 42 reps on the bench.  

    practice squad guy ? 

    looking forward to the udfa's