Skip to content

Does anyone have Randy Lerners and the rest of the goofs email address's?

The Browns Board
26 14 2.7k
  • S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I've said it before and I'll say it till I'm blue in the face: The problem with this franchise is the Lerners. Randy may be a nice guy and all, but he absolutely SUX at everything he touches and everyone he hires with this team. We're screwed until he sells the team.

    Which may be never.

    I feel like puking when I see him. Little f'in mousey looking jerk. Go back to NY and ride your freakin' polo horse and then go watch your soccer boys play kickey-balley....

  • Let me ask you guys something. What exactly do you think any of this nonsense will accomplish, seriously?

    Do you think they will see the emails and go"damn, we better start winning soon the fans are pissed."

    No matter what people think we are just fans and don't control the actual play on the field. When the team is moved, yeah we can raise hell and bug the eternal shit out of them, but I'm pretty sure the Browns brass know we prefer a winner over what we're getting.

    LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @riffer-x said:

    Let me ask you guys something. What exactly do you think any of this nonsense will accomplish, seriously?

    Do you think they will see the emails and go"damn, we better start winning soon the fans are pissed."

    The boos got the QB changed from the gunslinger to the heart throb. Probably got the coach and GM fired too.

    Randy is listening.

    Who knows where it ends.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Call the PR dept at the office, they may not answer but you can leave a message.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Give it another week, I would bet all the players show up to play this week.

    Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win!

    Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win!

    Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win!

    Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win!

    Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win!

  • @choco said:

    maybe it was...maybe it wasn't. either way, i dont care.

    Thats right u don't care, just like everyone who goes to the game they don't care. They magically think too them self that we will get them next week and then the next week after that and still have nothing to show of a team. We need to change that attitude of just don't care and care....

    Right now I having alot of my buddies trying to find emails addresses and we need to start flooding there servers and put the word out to stop this crap from happening. Before the move we were a proud team with a great legacy and now we are just a expansion team that can't do anything right. Look and the Jags and the Panthers they are expansion teams and they have done alot better than us. Why? Because our owner has no clue....I wish Bernie had the money or Bernie and Ozzie put there money together and run this team. This is rediculous of a team.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @bigbaddawgjr said:

    Thats right u don't care, just like everyone who goes to the game they don't care.

    i think you misunderstood. i dont care whether you were kidding or not.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @jadbf said:

    Everytime I read a post or a thread about this. I alwasy just think of that simple statement.

    BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

    I'll say it again.

    Bunch of whiny babies.

    Expect an e-mail reply of

    Suck it up or go root for Buffalo.