Skip to content

Letter to Fans from the Browns on the new Stadium

The Browns Board
24 13 1.2k 1
  • I hope they implement good public transportation options between the stadium and downtown 

    Dome absolutely makes the most sense. Dumb to make a huge investment in something that can't be used for a big portion of the year 

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mld-woody said:

    I hope they implement good public transportation options between the stadium and downtown 

    Dome absolutely makes the most sense. Dumb to make a huge investment in something that can't be used for a big portion of the year 

    They will.  They already have tracks running to the airport.  It won't be hard to add one more stop..  It isn't hard.  You can have tracks or a Ped way to take people the last few hundred yards.

    I myself have always liked dome games.  To each their own.  I prefer a nice temperate climate, but I can deal and plan for that.  I don't like the wind gusts and rainy, sleety condition that seem to prevail much of the season.  If you don't have to sit in crap conditions, why would you?  If you are watching at home I don't think many of you sit in the backyard enduring whatever the conditions bring.

  • I hope they implement good public transportation options between the stadium and downtown 

    Dome absolutely makes the most sense. Dumb to make a huge investment in something that can't be used for a big portion of the year 

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @mld-woody said:

    I hope they implement good public transportation options between the stadium and downtown 

    Dome absolutely makes the most sense. Dumb to make a huge investment in something that can't be used for a big portion of the year 

    Rapid from the Airport or Brookpark Road Station.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I hope they implement good public transportation options between the stadium and downtown 

    Brook Park is situated at the intersection of I71 & 480 with a rapid station and Hopkins Airport.

    It really doesn’t get much better than that.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @canton-dawg said:

    Brook Park is situated at the intersection of I71 & 480 with a rapid station and Hopkins Airport.

    It really doesn’t get much better than that.

    Yup I used to ride the Rapid to Brookpark for band practice many moons ago... It doesn't take very long from Tower City

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #24

    My 8 & 10 yr old grandboys are going to the Patriots game tonight.  There's supposed to be thunderstorms, then heavy rain, then rain, then showers.  I said to Mrs. Wife, Too bad they don't have a dome.  Even in August sitting in the rain sucks.