Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Interesting stuff

Interesting stuff

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
45 Posts 10 Posters 1.3k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • hoortaH hoorta

    @jax said:

    You're the worst offender. Case in point.

    Har har...  can't stand the truth..   

    @calfoxwc said:

    so, whoreta is one of those haters who can not stand to not control everything.

    very strange, that is.

    Stop swilling the Kool-Aid pal... I control exactly nothing around here anymore, but you sure are one humongous board hog.  And just love to use grade school names for anyone who happens to have an opposing opinion. That's so unadult of you BTW....   

    nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
    • 14k Posts
    • 5k Reputation
    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @hoorta said:

    Har har...  can't stand the truth..   

    Stop swilling the Kool-Aid pal... I control exactly nothing around here anymore, but you sure are one humongous board hog.  And just love to use grade school names for anyone who happens to have an opposing opinion. That's so unadult of you BTW....   

    The truth is you have been mind fucked , Goober!

    Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
    1 Reply Last reply
    😂
    Quote Reply
    • nickersN nickers

      @hoorta said:

      Nickers I'm FAR from brainwashed- (Woody isn't either) However as the insulting room temperature IQ losers who populate this forum would have you believe.  FWIW, I have a damn good grip on reality, regardless of how much wine I happen to swill- or not...  The poor guy who started this thread- FYI does not.   

      There's a few neo fascists here who I won't mention by name- who are in the Ted Cruz IQ level, but they're the exception- and they're swilling the Kool-Aid too.  

       Larry... You dumbocrats are using the Cloward-Piven strategy and the Nazi playbook to a tee... No one is buying your horse shit... Run along now..... My family came from a rugged land where Tyranny by the Serbs used the same damn methods.. I'm sure Diehard would back me on this.. My uncle has written books on this.... They took everything My family had in our village.. Burned everything to a crisp not once but two times if not more.. Tito took control and forced everyone to live under communist rule for nearly 60 years or more ,, ... Took away their guns.. Killed innocent people.Things got a bit better after the last bloody battle between the Croats and the Serbs... My grandfather was killed at blieburg by surprise attack..  His Armies put down their guns in peace and were slaughtered... Take your horse shit and cram it up your bung hole!

      EDIT: Heres my Great Grandparents house they destroyed and My grandmothers house they ransacked.. Go to fucking HELL!

      Coming to America soon if we don't stop this shit NOW!

      2024-06-17_13-32-09_462.jpeg

      2024-06-17_12-53-43_641.jpeg

      hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 20k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
      #22

      @nickers said:

       Larry... You dumbocrats are using the Cloward-Piven strategy and the Nazi playbook to a tee... No one is buying your horse shit... Run along now..... My family came from a rugged land where Tyranny by the Serbs used the same damn methods.. I'm sure Diehard would back me on this.. My uncle has written books on this.... They took everything My family had in our village.. Burned everything to a crisp not once but two times if not more.. Tito took control and forced everyone to live under communist rule for nearly 60 years or more ,, ... Took away their guns.. Killed innocent people.Things got a bit better after the last bloody battle between the Croats and the Serbs... My grandfather was killed at blieburg by surprise attack..  His Armies put down their guns in peace and were slaughtered... Take your horse shit and cram it up your bung hole!

      EDIT: Heres my Great Grandparents house they destroyed and My grandmothers house they ransacked.. Go to fucking HELL!

      Coming to America soon if we don't stop this shit NOW!

      I am truly sorry that your family got a really bad deal back in the Old Country nickers.  

      Talk about being mind fucked...  

      Some around here don't buy what is plain as mud- (and are in serious denial) IF they'd bother to open their eyes to it. Mr. Trump...Besides being a pathological liar, malignant narcissist, and rapidly descending into dementia...  He's a convicted felon, with plenty more convictions staring him in the face, a convicted sexual abuser, and a tax cheat to top it off. But he's a great snake oil salesman selling those golden slippers- buy a pair and they'll take you straight to Oz, that wouldn't be Dr Oz  BTW.  

      That FYI isn't TDS- it's fucking reality... 

      FWIW, I'll take Comrade Kamala communism over a Nazi style dictatorship under the Cult 45 Orange Blob....  

      nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • hoortaH hoorta

        @nickers said:

         Larry... You dumbocrats are using the Cloward-Piven strategy and the Nazi playbook to a tee... No one is buying your horse shit... Run along now..... My family came from a rugged land where Tyranny by the Serbs used the same damn methods.. I'm sure Diehard would back me on this.. My uncle has written books on this.... They took everything My family had in our village.. Burned everything to a crisp not once but two times if not more.. Tito took control and forced everyone to live under communist rule for nearly 60 years or more ,, ... Took away their guns.. Killed innocent people.Things got a bit better after the last bloody battle between the Croats and the Serbs... My grandfather was killed at blieburg by surprise attack..  His Armies put down their guns in peace and were slaughtered... Take your horse shit and cram it up your bung hole!

        EDIT: Heres my Great Grandparents house they destroyed and My grandmothers house they ransacked.. Go to fucking HELL!

        Coming to America soon if we don't stop this shit NOW!

        I am truly sorry that your family got a really bad deal back in the Old Country nickers.  

        Talk about being mind fucked...  

        Some around here don't buy what is plain as mud- (and are in serious denial) IF they'd bother to open their eyes to it. Mr. Trump...Besides being a pathological liar, malignant narcissist, and rapidly descending into dementia...  He's a convicted felon, with plenty more convictions staring him in the face, a convicted sexual abuser, and a tax cheat to top it off. But he's a great snake oil salesman selling those golden slippers- buy a pair and they'll take you straight to Oz, that wouldn't be Dr Oz  BTW.  

        That FYI isn't TDS- it's fucking reality... 

        FWIW, I'll take Comrade Kamala communism over a Nazi style dictatorship under the Cult 45 Orange Blob....  

        nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 14k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
        #23

        @hoorta said:

        I am truly sorry that your family got a really bad deal back in the Old Country nickers.  

        Talk about being mind fucked...  

        Some around here don't buy what is plain as mud- (and are in serious denial) IF they'd bother to open their eyes to it. Mr. Trump...Besides being a pathological liar, malignant narcissist, and rapidly descending into dementia...  He's a convicted felon, with plenty more convictions staring him in the face, a convicted sexual abuser, and a tax cheat to top it off. But he's a great snake oil salesman selling those golden slippers- buy a pair and they'll take you straight to Oz, that wouldn't be Dr Oz  BTW.  

        That FYI isn't TDS- it's fucking reality... 

        FWIW, I'll take Comrade Kamala communism over a Nazi style dictatorship under the Cult 45 Orange Blob....  

        Then you are a sellout to America... What you are accusing Trump of is exactly what Kamala, Biden and Obama are... Your too stupid to realize it.. I feel sorry for you..

        Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
        hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
          #24

          Makes sense

          https://www.facebook.com/reel/1277946166420282

          Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
          C 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • AxeA Axe

            Makes sense

            https://www.facebook.com/reel/1277946166420282

            calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
            • 64k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @axe said:

            Makes sense

            https://www.facebook.com/reel/1277946166420282

            that explains a hell of a lot....

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #26

              https://www.facebook.com/reel/502106155787713

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • nickersN nickers

                @hoorta said:

                I am truly sorry that your family got a really bad deal back in the Old Country nickers.  

                Talk about being mind fucked...  

                Some around here don't buy what is plain as mud- (and are in serious denial) IF they'd bother to open their eyes to it. Mr. Trump...Besides being a pathological liar, malignant narcissist, and rapidly descending into dementia...  He's a convicted felon, with plenty more convictions staring him in the face, a convicted sexual abuser, and a tax cheat to top it off. But he's a great snake oil salesman selling those golden slippers- buy a pair and they'll take you straight to Oz, that wouldn't be Dr Oz  BTW.  

                That FYI isn't TDS- it's fucking reality... 

                FWIW, I'll take Comrade Kamala communism over a Nazi style dictatorship under the Cult 45 Orange Blob....  

                Then you are a sellout to America... What you are accusing Trump of is exactly what Kamala, Biden and Obama are... Your too stupid to realize it.. I feel sorry for you..

                hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 20k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @nickers said:

                Then you are a sellout to America... What you are accusing Trump of is exactly what Kamala, Biden and Obama are... Your too stupid to realize it.. I feel sorry for you..

                Exactly? Not even close. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks putting a mentally unstable, amoral, demented old man in charge of the nuke codes is a good idea.  

                I'll leave you with this thought Nick if you think voting for Harris is a vote for communism....  I haven't seen her or Tim make statements like these...

                "I'm going to be a dictator on day one"

                "If you vote for me, you'll never have to vote again."   

                Think Don-Old is just kidding, or fantasizing?  WELL I DON'T.  

                DieHardBrownsFan1D JaxJ C 3 Replies Last reply
                😂
                Quote Reply
                • hoortaH hoorta

                  @nickers said:

                  Then you are a sellout to America... What you are accusing Trump of is exactly what Kamala, Biden and Obama are... Your too stupid to realize it.. I feel sorry for you..

                  Exactly? Not even close. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks putting a mentally unstable, amoral, demented old man in charge of the nuke codes is a good idea.  

                  I'll leave you with this thought Nick if you think voting for Harris is a vote for communism....  I haven't seen her or Tim make statements like these...

                  "I'm going to be a dictator on day one"

                  "If you vote for me, you'll never have to vote again."   

                  Think Don-Old is just kidding, or fantasizing?  WELL I DON'T.  

                  DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 3k Reputation
                  DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @hoorta said:

                  Exactly? Not even close. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks putting a mentally unstable, amoral, demented old man in charge of the nuke codes is a good idea.  

                  I'll leave you with this thought Nick if you think voting for Harris is a vote for communism....  I haven't seen her or Tim make statements like these...

                  "I'm going to be a dictator on day one"

                  "If you vote for me, you'll never have to vote again."   

                  Think Don-Old is just kidding, or fantasizing?  WELL I DON'T.  

                  10 Dudes You’re Bound to Meet When Clubbing in Malaysia

                  F 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

                    @hoorta said:

                    Exactly? Not even close. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks putting a mentally unstable, amoral, demented old man in charge of the nuke codes is a good idea.  

                    I'll leave you with this thought Nick if you think voting for Harris is a vote for communism....  I haven't seen her or Tim make statements like these...

                    "I'm going to be a dictator on day one"

                    "If you vote for me, you'll never have to vote again."   

                    Think Don-Old is just kidding, or fantasizing?  WELL I DON'T.  

                    10 Dudes You’re Bound to Meet When Clubbing in Malaysia

                    FairHooker11 F Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

                    10 Dudes You’re Bound to Meet When Clubbing in Malaysia

                    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=1178786923406232

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😂
                    Quote Reply
                    • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 10k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
                      #30

                      Here’s a thought for the millennials.

                      If you want any of your parents’ inheritance to be left for you. Vote very very carefully in November

                      Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                      hammertimeH 1 Reply Last reply
                      👍 😂
                      Quote Reply
                      • AxeA Axe

                        Here’s a thought for the millennials.

                        If you want any of your parents’ inheritance to be left for you. Vote very very carefully in November

                        hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @axe said:

                        Here’s a thought for the millennials.

                        If you want any of your parents’ inheritance to be left for you. Vote very very carefully in November

                        We’ve got some real dummies here….  I doubt their kin would leave them anything…besides some cats or recycler bin.

                        guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • hoortaH hoorta

                          @nickers said:

                          Then you are a sellout to America... What you are accusing Trump of is exactly what Kamala, Biden and Obama are... Your too stupid to realize it.. I feel sorry for you..

                          Exactly? Not even close. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks putting a mentally unstable, amoral, demented old man in charge of the nuke codes is a good idea.  

                          I'll leave you with this thought Nick if you think voting for Harris is a vote for communism....  I haven't seen her or Tim make statements like these...

                          "I'm going to be a dictator on day one"

                          "If you vote for me, you'll never have to vote again."   

                          Think Don-Old is just kidding, or fantasizing?  WELL I DON'T.  

                          Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
                          • 6k Posts
                          • 4k Reputation
                          JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @hoorta said:

                          I feel sorry for anyone who thinks putting a mentally unstable, amoral, demented old man in charge of the nuke codes is a good idea.  

                          Who do you think is in charge of them right now??

                          Not only that, but the half wits here said they'd vote for the corpse again if he was running.

                          JaxJ 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • hoortaH hoorta

                            @nickers said:

                            Then you are a sellout to America... What you are accusing Trump of is exactly what Kamala, Biden and Obama are... Your too stupid to realize it.. I feel sorry for you..

                            Exactly? Not even close. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks putting a mentally unstable, amoral, demented old man in charge of the nuke codes is a good idea.  

                            I'll leave you with this thought Nick if you think voting for Harris is a vote for communism....  I haven't seen her or Tim make statements like these...

                            "I'm going to be a dictator on day one"

                            "If you vote for me, you'll never have to vote again."   

                            Think Don-Old is just kidding, or fantasizing?  WELL I DON'T.  

                            calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                            • 64k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            @hoorta said:

                            Think Don-Old is just kidding, or fantasizing?  WELL I DON'T.  

                            you don't seem to know how to think. You just feel rage.

                            Makes sense. No wonder most of us believe you should leave the forum - you don't contribute anything

                            worthwhile, and you bitch about others when you start the trouble.

                            And, you may as well give up - none of us is going to take your bait and

                            give you any legit reason at all to throw us off for a while like you did to Axe.

                            www.verywellmind.com.icohttps://www.verywellmind.com › alcohol-facilitates-aggression-62647

                            The Angry Drunk: How Alcohol and Aggression Are Linked - Verywell Mind

                            Nov 15, 2023The "angry drunk" is a stereotype, but there is an association between anger and alcohol. Drinking alcohol can worsen aggression, especially in some people. ... Researchers have also linked impulsive alcohol-related behavior to genetic involvement, with the presence of the serotonin 2B
                            hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • C calfoxwc

                              @hoorta said:

                              Think Don-Old is just kidding, or fantasizing?  WELL I DON'T.  

                              you don't seem to know how to think. You just feel rage.

                              Makes sense. No wonder most of us believe you should leave the forum - you don't contribute anything

                              worthwhile, and you bitch about others when you start the trouble.

                              And, you may as well give up - none of us is going to take your bait and

                              give you any legit reason at all to throw us off for a while like you did to Axe.

                              www.verywellmind.com.icohttps://www.verywellmind.com › alcohol-facilitates-aggression-62647

                              The Angry Drunk: How Alcohol and Aggression Are Linked - Verywell Mind

                              Nov 15, 2023The "angry drunk" is a stereotype, but there is an association between anger and alcohol. Drinking alcohol can worsen aggression, especially in some people. ... Researchers have also linked impulsive alcohol-related behavior to genetic involvement, with the presence of the serotonin 2B
                              hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 20k Posts
                              • 5k Reputation
                              hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                              #34

                              @calfoxwc said:

                              you don't seem to know how to think. You just feel rage.

                              Makes sense. No wonder most of us believe you should leave the forum - you don't contribute anything

                              worthwhile, and you bitch about others when you start the trouble.

                              And, you may as well give up - none of us is going to take your bait and

                              give you any legit reason at all to throw us off for a while like you did to Axe.

                              www.verywellmind.com.icohttps://www.verywellmind.com › alcohol-facilitates-aggression-62647

                              The Angry Drunk: How Alcohol and Aggression Are Linked - Verywell Mind

                              Nov 15, 2023The "angry drunk" is a stereotype, but there is an association between anger and alcohol. Drinking alcohol can worsen aggression, especially in some people. ... Researchers have also linked impulsive alcohol-related behavior to genetic involvement, with the presence of the serotonin 2B

                              Well, you sure contribute a humongous pile of right wing garbage. LOL up to to 59,000 posts worth, I just checked.  😁 Did I hurt your poor little feelings saying you're in serious need of mental help?  There's plenty of people who have never touched a drop of alcohol who are mentally fucked up- totally. Go look in a mirror, you live in a glass house. 

                              Let me refresh your short attention span Cal... I kicked Axe off for a week for repeatedly calling me a motherfucking asshole. Steve thought that was OK though, and reinstated him. so should I start doing the same to you? Hmmm? BTW after that episode, I've giving up any thought or effort moderating this Swamp of Conspiracy, It's not worth my time to do so.  

                              Said it elsewhere... An angry old man yelling at kids to get off of my lawn. So shove it Cal...   

                              AxeA Canton DawgC 2 Replies Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • hoortaH hoorta

                                @calfoxwc said:

                                you don't seem to know how to think. You just feel rage.

                                Makes sense. No wonder most of us believe you should leave the forum - you don't contribute anything

                                worthwhile, and you bitch about others when you start the trouble.

                                And, you may as well give up - none of us is going to take your bait and

                                give you any legit reason at all to throw us off for a while like you did to Axe.

                                www.verywellmind.com.icohttps://www.verywellmind.com › alcohol-facilitates-aggression-62647

                                The Angry Drunk: How Alcohol and Aggression Are Linked - Verywell Mind

                                Nov 15, 2023The "angry drunk" is a stereotype, but there is an association between anger and alcohol. Drinking alcohol can worsen aggression, especially in some people. ... Researchers have also linked impulsive alcohol-related behavior to genetic involvement, with the presence of the serotonin 2B

                                Well, you sure contribute a humongous pile of right wing garbage. LOL up to to 59,000 posts worth, I just checked.  😁 Did I hurt your poor little feelings saying you're in serious need of mental help?  There's plenty of people who have never touched a drop of alcohol who are mentally fucked up- totally. Go look in a mirror, you live in a glass house. 

                                Let me refresh your short attention span Cal... I kicked Axe off for a week for repeatedly calling me a motherfucking asshole. Steve thought that was OK though, and reinstated him. so should I start doing the same to you? Hmmm? BTW after that episode, I've giving up any thought or effort moderating this Swamp of Conspiracy, It's not worth my time to do so.  

                                Said it elsewhere... An angry old man yelling at kids to get off of my lawn. So shove it Cal...   

                                Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 10k Posts
                                • 8k Reputation
                                AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
                                #35

                                @hoorta said:

                                our short attention span Cal... I kicked Axe off for a week for repeatedly calling me a motherfucking asshole. Steve thought that was OK though, and reinstated him. so should I start doing the same to you? Hmmm? BTW after that episode, I've giving up any thought or effort moderating this Swamp of Conspiracy, It's not worth my time to do so.  

                                Get your stories straight Larry.. I believe I repeatedly called you a drunken POS.. Not a mutherfucking asshole

                                Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                                hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                Quote Reply
                                • hoortaH hoorta

                                  @calfoxwc said:

                                  you don't seem to know how to think. You just feel rage.

                                  Makes sense. No wonder most of us believe you should leave the forum - you don't contribute anything

                                  worthwhile, and you bitch about others when you start the trouble.

                                  And, you may as well give up - none of us is going to take your bait and

                                  give you any legit reason at all to throw us off for a while like you did to Axe.

                                  www.verywellmind.com.icohttps://www.verywellmind.com › alcohol-facilitates-aggression-62647

                                  The Angry Drunk: How Alcohol and Aggression Are Linked - Verywell Mind

                                  Nov 15, 2023The "angry drunk" is a stereotype, but there is an association between anger and alcohol. Drinking alcohol can worsen aggression, especially in some people. ... Researchers have also linked impulsive alcohol-related behavior to genetic involvement, with the presence of the serotonin 2B

                                  Well, you sure contribute a humongous pile of right wing garbage. LOL up to to 59,000 posts worth, I just checked.  😁 Did I hurt your poor little feelings saying you're in serious need of mental help?  There's plenty of people who have never touched a drop of alcohol who are mentally fucked up- totally. Go look in a mirror, you live in a glass house. 

                                  Let me refresh your short attention span Cal... I kicked Axe off for a week for repeatedly calling me a motherfucking asshole. Steve thought that was OK though, and reinstated him. so should I start doing the same to you? Hmmm? BTW after that episode, I've giving up any thought or effort moderating this Swamp of Conspiracy, It's not worth my time to do so.  

                                  Said it elsewhere... An angry old man yelling at kids to get off of my lawn. So shove it Cal...   

                                  Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                  • 12k Posts
                                  • 7k Reputation
                                  Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @hoorta said:

                                  There's plenty of people who have never touched a drop of alcohol who are mentally fucked up- totally.

                                  I would guess there’s one in the White House…that YOU voted for. ?

                                  Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                                  hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                                    @hoorta said:

                                    There's plenty of people who have never touched a drop of alcohol who are mentally fucked up- totally.

                                    I would guess there’s one in the White House…that YOU voted for. ?

                                    hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 20k Posts
                                    • 5k Reputation
                                    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @canton-dawg said:

                                    I would guess there’s one in the White House…that YOU voted for. ?

                                    I believe Don-Old claims he doesn't drink... though there are rumors he uses plenty of Adderall... 🙂 

                                    Now did you vote from him in 2020?   

                                    Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • AxeA Axe

                                      @hoorta said:

                                      our short attention span Cal... I kicked Axe off for a week for repeatedly calling me a motherfucking asshole. Steve thought that was OK though, and reinstated him. so should I start doing the same to you? Hmmm? BTW after that episode, I've giving up any thought or effort moderating this Swamp of Conspiracy, It's not worth my time to do so.  

                                      Get your stories straight Larry.. I believe I repeatedly called you a drunken POS.. Not a mutherfucking asshole

                                      hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 20k Posts
                                      • 5k Reputation
                                      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @axe said:

                                      Get your stories straight Larry.. I believe I repeatedly called you a drunken POS.. Not a mutherfucking asshole

                                      Whatever...  Insults live here. Sorry, my memory isn't what it used to be.  

                                      FWIW, Cal incessantly calls me a drunk. Well.. I just have to consider the source Axe... That's a guy who from my POV needs an intervention. and be sent off to a psychiatric facility for evaluation.  I noticed he recently posted several threads that no one has responded to. That's nothing new. As my Mom once said "crazy people talk to themselves". Cal uses this forum to do the same.  

                                      I said it elsewhere.. My bet is Cal is going to wind up in a dementia unit before I die of liver failure.  ?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                        • 64k Posts
                                        • 8k Reputation
                                        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        blah blah blah. I don't post stuff to get controversial responses, just fyi stuff. I don't have a need for attention - negative or positive.

                                        Truth is, whoreta is back to threatening to use his "powers" again. lol and I did not call whoreta a drunk, I just think he posts that way, so antagonistic to so many posters on this forum

                                        Don't worry we won't call you late for supper.

                                        We won't want to be around you at all. lol

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 10k Posts
                                          • 8k Reputation
                                          AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          Speaking of interesting stuff

                                          https://www.facebook.com/reel/849774723868852

                                          Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate