Skip to content

My Honest Assessment Of The Browns Situation..

The Browns Board
25 10 1.6k
  • mopaji -

    I don't think you are going to have anyone disagreeing with you that Quinn has sucked the big one thus far. That's not a debate. What is funny is you trying to give us every recycled reason why Derek Anderson failed as the starter, we've heard them and discussed them all before.

    Outside of playing well when there is no pressure (both in game and off the field), Anderson stunk it up big time man. No two ways about it. If he was anywhere as good as you think he is, he would be starting smoewhere in the league right now.

    mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @azbrowns said:

    mopaji -

    I don't think you are going to have anyone disagreeing with you that Quinn has sucked the big one thus far. That's not a debate. What is funny is you trying to give us every recycled reason why Derek Anderson failed as the starter, we've heard them and discussed them all before.

    Outside of playing well when there is no pressure (both in game and off the field), Anderson stunk it up big time man. No two ways about it. If he was anywhere as good as you think he is, he would be starting smoewhere in the league right now.

    That is true. I'm not saying DA is awesome, I just never thought BQ was any good and right now I think DA gives us a better chance. And the reasons DA stunk it up last year are valid. I just want to try and create some perspective on the debate.

  • mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @danamal said:

    You really need to just make up a consistent DA argument and use it for every post you make because there all variations of the same thing anyway.

    Or,you could get off DA's jock and talk about the Browns.

    Actually you're right. I do say basically the same thing but that's how I feel about it. Plus, Brady lover's always say the same thing. The difference is, when you prove them wrong, they start to insult rather than debate.

  • HAHAHAHAH Best route runner in the league?

    This may be the funniest post of the year...

    almost as bad as the announcers calling Eric Wright one of the best cornerbacks in the league...

    mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @destinfunk said:

    HAHAHAHAH Best route runner in the league?

    This may be the funniest post of the year...

    almost as bad as the announcers calling Eric Wright one of the best cornerbacks in the league...

    Eh ahhhh? Braylon is one of the best route runners in the game. He can always get open in man coverage. In fact, the only person that can stop him one-on-one is him.

    I heard them say that about Wright and I about barfed. I really think of the two starting CBs, he is the worst. They pick on him all day. B-Mac hardly gets a ball thrown his way.

  • @destinfunk said:

    HAHAHAHAH Best route runner in the league?

    This may be the funniest post of the year...

    almost as bad as the announcers calling Eric Wright one of the best cornerbacks in the league...

    Eh ahhhh? Braylon is one of the best route runners in the game. He can always get open in man coverage. In fact, the only person that can stop him one-on-one is him.

    I heard them say that about Wright and I about barfed. I really think of the two starting CBs, he is the worst. They pick on him all day. B-Mac hardly gets a ball thrown his way.

    A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mopaji said:

    Eh ahhhh? Braylon is one of the best route runners in the game. He can always get open in man coverage. In fact, the only person that can stop him one-on-one is him.

    I heard them say that about Wright and I about barfed. I really think of the two starting CBs, he is the worst. They pick on him all day. B-Mac hardly gets a ball thrown his way.

    Unfortunately, this isn't true. One of his glaring weaknesses last season was his inability to run the correct route and it's a reputation that has followed him since Michigan.

    He does play well in one-on-one situations and usually wins. Problem is that he either drops the pass or is nowhere near where he should be.

  • @mopaji said:

    Eh ahhhh? Braylon is one of the best route runners in the game. He can always get open in man coverage. In fact, the only person that can stop him one-on-one is him.

    I heard them say that about Wright and I about barfed. I really think of the two starting CBs, he is the worst. They pick on him all day. B-Mac hardly gets a ball thrown his way.

    Unfortunately, this isn't true. One of his glaring weaknesses last season was his inability to run the correct route and it's a reputation that has followed him since Michigan.

    He does play well in one-on-one situations and usually wins. Problem is that he either drops the pass or is nowhere near where he should be.

    mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @azbrowns said:

    Unfortunately, this isn't true. One of his glaring weaknesses last season was his inability to run the correct route and it's a reputation that has followed him since Michigan.

    He does play well in one-on-one situations and usually wins. Problem is that he either drops the pass or is nowhere near where he should be.

    You might be right about this. Maybe I should have said "Braylon gets open a lot". Saying he's one of the best route runners in the game sounded kind of over-the-top. I stand corrected.