Skip to content

The TRUTH about Ghoolie Beating up women!

The Browns Board
23 7 988 1
  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Now this! This is the type of thread we can all use for the next 5-6 games that our 1/4 billion dollar mistake is handed the reigns before the experiment is finally terminated for good.

    If only I could've been a 1 or 0 in that PM thread.... Man that must have been a hell of a read. ?

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Dude, it is a public profile. The cunnt can go do his own hunting. He already came up with goofy research saying I have been married for 30 years, when I came to Me.phis in 2022.

    Flugel made.his wife public,.I didn't.

    I'm the one that's been happily married to the same woman for 30 years.  I've had to remind you of this in several threads you've aired your sour grapes about me in  reminding you long happy marriages/relationships are possible for men that don't beat their spouses.  Love your wife?  Divorce your bottle fat boy. It's that simple.  Can a narcissist OWN his shit?  Obviously not. In fact, this has you so desperate and frustrated - you're pulling up an old/inactive Facebook account.  And your point about that was I don't trust my wife? How many threads do you have this in?  The funniest part of this whole thing is she set the account up.  Oh wait, here's the trust part.  Before I started working from home, I came home every night right after work.  No putting the bottle first here.  

    You DO realize the way you're acting since you've shown back up, shows people a drastic difference in how quiet and peaceful things were on the board vrs what you're contributing since your return.  We've had no trouble getting a long with others in here since your public tantrums and tattling almost ended our message board.  All the proof is here.  You're the one starting the threads aimed at attacking - I'm defending myself.  

    Atenears told me a very interesting story in one of our last conversations.  I'll start with the good - you were fun to party with in Vegas.  That said, he told me a story about how some waitress in a Vegas Diner after Midnight didn't appreciate your drunk and belligerent comments.  He even said that reminded him of what a headache you were to deal with on the boards over the years.  Anyway, the REAL man that you are started to verbally bully her to the extent of threatening to find out who the owner was and have her fired. So, there's that ugly side of you that just can't stay repressed. Stan made it a point to tell me this for some reason.  He said the disturbing thing was you were on a mission to have her fired and he couldn't persuade you otherwise. Yup, that's the same guy with the persona that wants to take this board down again.  And when you come at me - prepare to swallow the ugly truth about yourself.  No man BEATS a woman. Only a fat drunk that needs an online persona does that.  When it comes to being a fan of the Browns - yeah, we actually have the audacity to root for guys like Joe Thomas and Myles Garrett to succeed while trolls like you need attention announcing they suck every chance you get.  How impressive!  

    G Ghoolie Always Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @flugel said:

    I'm the one that's been happily married to the same woman for 30 years.  I've had to remind you of this in several threads you've aired your sour grapes about me in  reminding you long happy marriages/relationships are possible for men that don't beat their spouses.  Love your wife?  Divorce your bottle fat boy. It's that simple.  Can a narcissist OWN his shit?  Obviously not. In fact, this has you so desperate and frustrated - you're pulling up an old/inactive Facebook account.  And your point about that was I don't trust my wife? How many threads do you have this in?  The funniest part of this whole thing is she set the account up.  Oh wait, here's the trust part.  Before I started working from home, I came home every night right after work.  No putting the bottle first here.  

    You DO realize the way you're acting since you've shown back up, shows people a drastic difference in how quiet and peaceful things were on the board vrs what you're contributing since your return.  We've had no trouble getting a long with others in here since your public tantrums and tattling almost ended our message board.  All the proof is here.  You're the one starting the threads aimed at attacking - I'm defending myself.  

    Atenears told me a very interesting story in one of our last conversations.  I'll start with the good - you were fun to party with in Vegas.  That said, he told me a story about how some waitress in a Vegas Diner after Midnight didn't appreciate your drunk and belligerent comments.  He even said that reminded him of what a headache you were to deal with on the boards over the years.  Anyway, the REAL man that you are started to verbally bully her to the extent of threatening to find out who the owner was and have her fired. So, there's that ugly side of you that just can't stay repressed. Stan made it a point to tell me this for some reason.  He said the disturbing thing was you were on a mission to have her fired and he couldn't persuade you otherwise. Yup, that's the same guy with the persona that wants to take this board down again.  And when you come at me - prepare to swallow the ugly truth about yourself.  No man BEATS a woman. Only a fat drunk that needs an online persona does that.  When it comes to being a fan of the Browns - yeah, we actually have the audacity to root for guys like Joe Thomas and Myles Garrett to succeed while trolls like you need attention announcing they suck every chance you get.  How impressive!  

    Interesting since I don't drink.

    Incidentally, his name was Stan. His wife will tell you what thought of me.

  • @flugel said:

    I'm the one that's been happily married to the same woman for 30 years.  I've had to remind you of this in several threads you've aired your sour grapes about me in  reminding you long happy marriages/relationships are possible for men that don't beat their spouses.  Love your wife?  Divorce your bottle fat boy. It's that simple.  Can a narcissist OWN his shit?  Obviously not. In fact, this has you so desperate and frustrated - you're pulling up an old/inactive Facebook account.  And your point about that was I don't trust my wife? How many threads do you have this in?  The funniest part of this whole thing is she set the account up.  Oh wait, here's the trust part.  Before I started working from home, I came home every night right after work.  No putting the bottle first here.  

    You DO realize the way you're acting since you've shown back up, shows people a drastic difference in how quiet and peaceful things were on the board vrs what you're contributing since your return.  We've had no trouble getting a long with others in here since your public tantrums and tattling almost ended our message board.  All the proof is here.  You're the one starting the threads aimed at attacking - I'm defending myself.  

    Atenears told me a very interesting story in one of our last conversations.  I'll start with the good - you were fun to party with in Vegas.  That said, he told me a story about how some waitress in a Vegas Diner after Midnight didn't appreciate your drunk and belligerent comments.  He even said that reminded him of what a headache you were to deal with on the boards over the years.  Anyway, the REAL man that you are started to verbally bully her to the extent of threatening to find out who the owner was and have her fired. So, there's that ugly side of you that just can't stay repressed. Stan made it a point to tell me this for some reason.  He said the disturbing thing was you were on a mission to have her fired and he couldn't persuade you otherwise. Yup, that's the same guy with the persona that wants to take this board down again.  And when you come at me - prepare to swallow the ugly truth about yourself.  No man BEATS a woman. Only a fat drunk that needs an online persona does that.  When it comes to being a fan of the Browns - yeah, we actually have the audacity to root for guys like Joe Thomas and Myles Garrett to succeed while trolls like you need attention announcing they suck every chance you get.  How impressive!  

    Interesting since I don't drink.

    Incidentally, his name was Stan. His wife will tell you what thought of me.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Interesting since I don't drink.

    Incidentally, his name was Stan. His wife will tell you what thought of me.

    On the message board, he was Atenears. Do you know how many years Stan told me what he thought of you?  You weren't a very nice guy to him for a number of years before he met Kathy. That's probably why hearing his screen name reminds you of how you treated him in here.   Okay, so you guys had fun meeting up and partying in Vegas for a few years.   I never heard him call you Tom or Tommy even the last time he brought you up.  The only reason he called me Flugel is because I was dumb enough to use my last name as my screen name. I don't even think he knew my first name was Tom.