Skip to content

Our Friend MJP has passed away

The Browns Board
65 28 2.5k 1
  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Tom, we're so sorry for your loss.  We're happy to hear that Nancy is doing ok...and we hope that you are ok.

    We miss him...as I'm sure you'd have guessed.   He did not let on that he was ill though we knew that he had challenges regarding health.

    Thank you so much for posting.  The avatar choice is spot on.  Don't know if you're a football / Browns fan...but it doesn't matter...you are most welcome here.

    All the best!!   Again, we miss him!

  • TomT Tom wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Thanks for the welcome, Orion. I am doing good on this account but I sure do miss our long talks. I have been a Browns fan for a long while. 

  • TomT Tom

    Thanks for the welcome, Orion. I am doing good on this account but I sure do miss our long talks. I have been a Browns fan for a long while. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @tom said:

    Thanks for the welcome, Orion. I am doing good on this account but I sure do miss our long talks. I have been a Browns fan for a long while. 

    Well come here and talk all you want. Your brother added immensely to this board, so I'm sure we'll get to know you here as well. He was special, but I'm sure you know that.    I'm in Denver for the game and returning to Texas today. It was a thrilling game to experience despite the loss.   Bill from Texas

  • TomT Tom

    Thanks for the welcome, Orion. I am doing good on this account but I sure do miss our long talks. I have been a Browns fan for a long while. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @tom said:

    Thanks for the welcome, Orion. I am doing good on this account but I sure do miss our long talks. I have been a Browns fan for a long while. 

    Loved his tailgate food thread he started

  • sydS syd

    @tom said:

    Thanks for the welcome, Orion. I am doing good on this account but I sure do miss our long talks. I have been a Browns fan for a long while. 

    Loved his tailgate food thread he started

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @syd said:

    Loved his tailgate food thread he started

    We need to keep that going... I'll start by posting one of my favorites..