I Love Nick Chubb
-
Chubb's article in The Players Tribune was beautiful. My favorite Browns player since Bernie.
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/nick-chubb-nfl-football-cleveland-browns
Chubb's article in The Players Tribune was beautiful. My favorite Browns player since Bernie.
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/nick-chubb-nfl-football-cleveland-browns
Thanks for this, fucking awesome read
-
He had a horrible FFL rating, but I took him late hoping for a mid-season return at even half his normal high TD/yds production of 2 years ago.
He had a horrible FFL rating, but I took him late hoping for a mid-season return at even half his normal high TD/yds production of 2 years ago.
And now I get to play him full time because I just lost Godwin permanently and Evans who knows how long with the hammy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login