Skip to content

Holy shit!

Political Discussion
23 9 1.8k
  • \ said:

    What does the wizard give you again? A heart, right?

    If that would make me swoon over the empty promises of a hack politician then I'm glad I have a brain instead.

    BTW just for the record if you're still cracking wise over the Cowardly Lion, he asked the wizard for "Courage."

    Ironically in that story the great and powerful wizard was also a charlatan and bullshit artist.

    And remember the moral is that we all posess what we need to be happy and it's folly to place your dreams in the control of a con artist.

    WSS

  • Yeah, the Nancy Reagan comment was a decent sized mistake for your first Press Conference. It isnt a huge deal, but being tired from campaigning isnt really a great excuse either. President isnt a notoriously restful job.

    Besides, couldnt he have referenced Hillary's discussions with E. Roosevelt instead? That wouldve been great.

  • Speaking of Hillary,

    I've heard he gave her the finger? And did the same while scratching his chin about McCain...?

    I never heard if those were both bogus things, or real.