Madden prediction: Browns upset Ravens at home
-
@inspecta said:
No shit.....moonlight, drink some moonshine and learn to not take things so literally....it makes you come off as a....I dunno....an asshole?first off it's Moonlit.....not moonlight..and as far as coming off as an asshole..well he of the sibling parents,I have a ways to go before I reach your pinnacle of churlishness
first off it's Moonlit.....not moonlight..and as far as coming off as an asshole..well he of the sibling parents,I have a ways to go before I reach your pinnacle of churlishness
You sound like a guy that drinks pinot at indie bookstores and recites self-loathing poetry to his male companions.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login