Skip to content

Patriots' Jabrill Peppers arrested on assault, drug possession charges

The Browns Board
24 12 696 1
  • @orion said:

    Ahh, the good ol' days.  When Peppers was stationed in punt return formation for every single defensive snap.

    I can almost hear Jimmy Donovan now... 

    "And there's Jabrill Peppers, stationed in Painesville..." 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can almost hear Jimmy Donovan now... 

    "And there's Jabrill Peppers, stationed in Painesville..." 

    Our "Angel" position.... 

  • @orion said:

    Ahh, the good ol' days.  When Peppers was stationed in punt return formation for every single defensive snap.

    I can almost hear Jimmy Donovan now... 

    "And there's Jabrill Peppers, stationed in Painesville..." 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can almost hear Jimmy Donovan now... 

    "And there's Jabrill Peppers, stationed in Painesville..." 

    I can still vaguely remember a cartoon that The Gipper posted.  Way off atop an iceberg was a stick figure waving, with the name Peppers above the stick figure.  🙂  

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I liked Greg Williams.

  • I liked Greg Williams.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @ballpeen said:

    I liked Greg Williams.

    Yep, no pre snap penalties, team seemed very disciplined. All the "experts" said his aura/influence wore off quickly though wherever he went.