Jets HC Robert Saleh Fired
-
Per ESPN sources
-
Per ESPN sources
Per ESPN sources
Why do I suspect the owner talked with Aaron Rodgers.?
-
The Jets have to have another coach in mind. Won't make the move until the season is over.
I don't think A-Rod was involved in this decision. Aaron is not the dude people think he is. When Mike McCarthy got fired in Green Bay during the season, I know for a fact Aaron was not involved.
Jeff Ulbrich interim head coach.
-
Belichick first name that pops up that the Jets are eyeing.
-
Belichick first name that pops up that the Jets are eyeing.
Belichick first name that pops up that the Jets are eyeing.
Sometimes, a scorned lover can never let go...
-
Per ESPN sources
Why do I suspect the owner talked with Aaron Rodgers.?
Why do I suspect the owner talked with Aaron Rodgers.?
Im sure they did. Rodgers probably got along with Saleh as well as he does with his family… ?
-
The Jets have to have another coach in mind. Won't make the move until the season is over.
I don't think A-Rod was involved in this decision. Aaron is not the dude people think he is. When Mike McCarthy got fired in Green Bay during the season, I know for a fact Aaron was not involved.
Jeff Ulbrich interim head coach.
The Jets have to have another coach in mind. Won't make the move until the season is over.
I don't think A-Rod was involved in this decision. Aaron is not the dude people think he is. When Mike McCarthy got fired in Green Bay during the season, I know for a fact Aaron was not involved.
Jeff Ulbrich interim head coach.
A-Rod is a douche and this has Salah's canning has rogers all over it
just another packers can do no wrong post from the king of a Self Righteous packer fan
-
I don't want to slam on Salah because as a DC I think he's pretty good (He did pretty well in SF)... HC mat'l?... No... But in all fairness... He never really had a chance.. But he can still grow and improve from this... He's a nice guy... But nice to me does not equate to discipline...
-
Saleh>>>>>>>Stefanski
-
Saleh>>>>>>>Stefanski
Saleh>>>>>>>Stefanski
Pretty much... Pettine like... Just different personalities...
-
Why do I suspect the owner talked with Aaron Rodgers.?
Im sure they did. Rodgers probably got along with Saleh as well as he does with his family… ?
Im sure they did. Rodgers probably got along with Saleh as well as he does with his family… ?
Rogers is a wack-job.
-
If you’re a fan of Robert Saleh, does that make you a Saleher?
-
Saleh>>>>>>>Stefanski
Pretty much... Pettine like... Just different personalities...
Pretty much... Pettine like... Just different personalities...
Pettine was an epically horrible DC. Saleh was one of the best DC's in the league. Pettine is a douche canoe and Saleh is a high quality individual. Not alike really in any way.
Fun facts:
Saleh was best man in Matt LaFleur's wedding.
McVay, Saleh, LaFleur, and Shanahan are all very close friends.
Saleh could get DC job tomorrow. Mike Pettine wants to be a DC or a Head Coach again, but no one will ever hire him for those jobs because he was horrendous at both.
-
I don't want to slam on Salah because as a DC I think he's pretty good (He did pretty well in SF)... HC mat'l?... No... But in all fairness... He never really had a chance.. But he can still grow and improve from this... He's a nice guy... But nice to me does not equate to discipline...
-
-
-
Pretty much... Pettine like... Just different personalities...
Pettine was an epically horrible DC. Saleh was one of the best DC's in the league. Pettine is a douche canoe and Saleh is a high quality individual. Not alike really in any way.
Fun facts:
Saleh was best man in Matt LaFleur's wedding.
McVay, Saleh, LaFleur, and Shanahan are all very close friends.
Saleh could get DC job tomorrow. Mike Pettine wants to be a DC or a Head Coach again, but no one will ever hire him for those jobs because he was horrendous at both.
Pettine was an epically horrible DC. Saleh was one of the best DC's in the league. Pettine is a douche canoe and Saleh is a high quality individual. Not alike really in any way.
Fun facts:
Saleh was best man in Matt LaFleur's wedding.
McVay, Saleh, LaFleur, and Shanahan are all very close friends.
Saleh could get DC job tomorrow. Mike Pettine wants to be a DC or a Head Coach again, but no one will ever hire him for those jobs because he was horrendous at both.
I just think Saleh is "Too nice' to command a bunch of men in Battle... However... As you eluded to... He's a fine DC scheme wise...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login