Skip to content

Currently our 2025 first round pick is....

The Browns Board
684 34 21.0k 1
  • @packernation said:

    Oh look, someone is triggered

    internet-south-park.gif.33d153ab550a5d28ee95798869f946cd.gif

    Oh LoOk, sOmEoNe iS TrIgGeReD… and you found a South Park meme. Nice.

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan. At least be interesting. If spanking on some sad sack Browns fans is your game, then that’s a weird ass game but if that’s your bag then play it better. We can find weak ass shit like that on Facebook. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan.

    I've put him on ignore.  Problem solved.  🙂 

  • @packernation said:

    Oh look, someone is triggered

    internet-south-park.gif.33d153ab550a5d28ee95798869f946cd.gif

    Oh LoOk, sOmEoNe iS TrIgGeReD… and you found a South Park meme. Nice.

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan. At least be interesting. If spanking on some sad sack Browns fans is your game, then that’s a weird ass game but if that’s your bag then play it better. We can find weak ass shit like that on Facebook. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Oh LoOk, sOmEoNe iS TrIgGeReD… and you found a South Park meme. Nice.

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan. At least be interesting. If spanking on some sad sack Browns fans is your game, then that’s a weird ass game but if that’s your bag then play it better. We can find weak ass shit like that on Facebook. 

    Poor Browns fans, they sit here all day attempting to troll others and fail. Then when someone hits a nerve with some actual truth, they cry foul.

    I'm not here a lot. Have a life, successful career, a stunning wife, and 2 beautiful children. I may stop back at some point in the next few months. Perhaps in January or February, when you all watch my Packers make deep run in playoffs from your couches.

    0e3541cc-343d-4272-a033-a317fb0a4ae5_text.gif.27805b06dd49016c7a71a98139568bba.gif

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Oh LoOk, sOmEoNe iS TrIgGeReD… and you found a South Park meme. Nice.

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan. At least be interesting. If spanking on some sad sack Browns fans is your game, then that’s a weird ass game but if that’s your bag then play it better. We can find weak ass shit like that on Facebook. 

    Poor Browns fans, they sit here all day attempting to troll others and fail. Then when someone hits a nerve with some actual truth, they cry foul.

    I'm not here a lot. Have a life, successful career, a stunning wife, and 2 beautiful children. I may stop back at some point in the next few months. Perhaps in January or February, when you all watch my Packers make deep run in playoffs from your couches.

    0e3541cc-343d-4272-a033-a317fb0a4ae5_text.gif.27805b06dd49016c7a71a98139568bba.gif

    @packernation said:

    Poor Browns fans, they sit here all day attempting to troll others and fail. Then when someone hits a nerve with some actual truth, they cry foul.

    I'm not here a lot. Have a life, successful career, a stunning wife, and 2 beautiful children. I may stop back at some point in the next few months. Perhaps in January or February, when you all watch my Packers make deep run in playoffs from your couches.

    0e3541cc-343d-4272-a033-a317fb0a4ae5_text.gif.27805b06dd49016c7a71a98139568bba.gif

    Yeah that’s not any better. It’s ok to be boring too l guess. We’ll see your lame ass in January. 

  • Beating the Steeler may ultimately move us down to pick #9 (at worst) if the Cowboys and Panthers lose this weekend....but hey!  It was the Steelers!  In as much as I think that wins do not help us any more this season...Fuck the Draft!  It's the Steelers!  

  • Watching Ole Miss in full for the first time this year.

    Jaxson Darts throwing motion is so disgustingly similar to Tim Tebow's delivery.  And that isn't a compliment.

  • Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

  • The QB class is pretty 'eh', so I've moved off that a while ago.

    As much as I absolutely hate The Cheaters Up North, there's three of them that I would love to have on the Browns, all first rounders. 

    DT Mason Graham, CB Will Johnson and TE Colston Loveland. 

  • Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    @ballpeen said:

    Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    Exactly, well said. I love this idea.

    Though, 2 bad games for our current QB and Jones sitting on the bench would be out the window ?

    As long as he doesn't cost us draft picks below the 5th round.

  • Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    @ballpeen said:

    Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    Just curious what QBs you're talking about?

  • Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    @ballpeen said:

    Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    Drafting a QB is very difficult- however we've seen a lot of young/rookie QBs play decent/well recently: Daniels, Nix, Stroud,  Williams, Fields, etc.  I'm not sure if this is due to all the rules changes of late with protection but it's still difficult to draft one.  If Beck falls in the draft I'd take a shot on him too.  He's a tall guy that's accurate but has had some bad INTs lately.  It wouldn't blame it all on him - I've heard the Georgia offense was not helping him much at all.

    I agree bringing in Danny Dimes would only help us.  He'd be QB1 on this team.  He's got very similar stats as Winston but has played on a horrendous Giants team his entire career.  

  • Thanks Cowboys for ending our slide down the draft board at #8 at the worst.  

  • The QB class is pretty 'eh', so I've moved off that a while ago.

    As much as I absolutely hate The Cheaters Up North, there's three of them that I would love to have on the Browns, all first rounders. 

    DT Mason Graham, CB Will Johnson and TE Colston Loveland. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The QB class is pretty 'eh', so I've moved off that a while ago.

    As much as I absolutely hate The Cheaters Up North, there's three of them that I would love to have on the Browns, all first rounders. 

    DT Mason Graham, CB Will Johnson and TE Colston Loveland. 

    Graham is the best DT in the country!

  • @ballpeen said:

    Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    Just curious what QBs you're talking about?

    @tiamat63 said:

    Just curious what QBs you're talking about?

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Just curious what QBs you're talking about?

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

    @ballpeen said:

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

    Goff? 

    Boy, that couldn't have worked out better for the Lions. They traded away Matt Stafford for a good booty of draft picks, and picked up Goff to be their "bridge" QB until they drafted his eventual replacement.

    Then he just started playing as well as Stafford did.

    One of those rare trades that both teams hit on. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Just curious what QBs you're talking about?

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

    @ballpeen said:

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

     Interesting. Have they made a turn around or have they just been placed with elite pieces around them? Especially when it comes to the Oline.  

     After all, it's not like Goff was a complete slouch in L.A.   dude has two 4k yard passing seasons there.  

    But even with those numbers, Stafford has been head and shoulders better than Goff on that same squad when they turned to being a pass first, QB centric offense. 

     I think we need to consider what a "turn around" means.  

     Sure, placing an average-ish QB into an average or below average situation is going to produce 'meh' results.  

     Darnold is on pace to match Case Keenums 2017 season in Minnesota. I don't think anyone would believe he was some sort of incredible talent that became a reclamation project.  He's a career journeyman that was put in the right place, the right time, with the right surrounding cast.   

     Crux of my point - it's a delicate environment that is prone to collapse on itself if the elite surrounding talent changes.  Geno had a resurgent year and has significantly regressed towards his mean.    Case Keenum did.   I suspect Darnold will do much of the same when he isn't in Minny. 

    Goff was blessed to go to a run first team with a top 3 OL and weapons.    

     To quote AC/DC... Who Made Who? 

  • @ballpeen said:

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

     Interesting. Have they made a turn around or have they just been placed with elite pieces around them? Especially when it comes to the Oline.  

     After all, it's not like Goff was a complete slouch in L.A.   dude has two 4k yard passing seasons there.  

    But even with those numbers, Stafford has been head and shoulders better than Goff on that same squad when they turned to being a pass first, QB centric offense. 

     I think we need to consider what a "turn around" means.  

     Sure, placing an average-ish QB into an average or below average situation is going to produce 'meh' results.  

     Darnold is on pace to match Case Keenums 2017 season in Minnesota. I don't think anyone would believe he was some sort of incredible talent that became a reclamation project.  He's a career journeyman that was put in the right place, the right time, with the right surrounding cast.   

     Crux of my point - it's a delicate environment that is prone to collapse on itself if the elite surrounding talent changes.  Geno had a resurgent year and has significantly regressed towards his mean.    Case Keenum did.   I suspect Darnold will do much of the same when he isn't in Minny. 

    Goff was blessed to go to a run first team with a top 3 OL and weapons.    

     To quote AC/DC... Who Made Who? 

    @tiamat63 said:

     To quote AC/DC... Who Made Who? 

    Uh oh, this opens up a can of worms? Songs about Browns QBs.

    Tragedy by the Bee Gees

    Don't Do Me Like That- Tom Petty

    We Won't Get Fooled Again- The Who

    Hand of Doom- Black Sabbath

    Desperado- Alice Cooper

    This could be fun!!!!

  • @tiamat63 said:

     To quote AC/DC... Who Made Who? 

    Uh oh, this opens up a can of worms? Songs about Browns QBs.

    Tragedy by the Bee Gees

    Don't Do Me Like That- Tom Petty

    We Won't Get Fooled Again- The Who

    Hand of Doom- Black Sabbath

    Desperado- Alice Cooper

    This could be fun!!!!

    @bob806 said:

    Uh oh, this opens up a can of worms? Songs about Browns QBs.

    Tragedy by the Bee Gees

    Don't Do Me Like That- Tom Petty

    We Won't Get Fooled Again- The Who

    Hand of Doom- Black Sabbath

    Desperado- Alice Cooper

    This could be fun!!!!

    It's another Saturday Night (and I ain't got nobody)-Sam Cooke?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Just curious what QBs you're talking about?

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

    @ballpeen said:

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

    Goff never had to turn anything around.  He was good when they traded him.  I'm glad he's having success there too!

  • @bob806 said:

    Uh oh, this opens up a can of worms? Songs about Browns QBs.

    Tragedy by the Bee Gees

    Don't Do Me Like That- Tom Petty

    We Won't Get Fooled Again- The Who

    Hand of Doom- Black Sabbath

    Desperado- Alice Cooper

    This could be fun!!!!

    It's another Saturday Night (and I ain't got nobody)-Sam Cooke?

    @texasag1969 said:

    It's another Saturday Night (and I ain't got nobody)-Sam Cooke?

    The Lap Dance Is Always Better When The Stripper Is Crying - The Bloodhound Gang. 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Oh LoOk, sOmEoNe iS TrIgGeReD… and you found a South Park meme. Nice.

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan. At least be interesting. If spanking on some sad sack Browns fans is your game, then that’s a weird ass game but if that’s your bag then play it better. We can find weak ass shit like that on Facebook. 

    Poor Browns fans, they sit here all day attempting to troll others and fail. Then when someone hits a nerve with some actual truth, they cry foul.

    I'm not here a lot. Have a life, successful career, a stunning wife, and 2 beautiful children. I may stop back at some point in the next few months. Perhaps in January or February, when you all watch my Packers make deep run in playoffs from your couches.

    0e3541cc-343d-4272-a033-a317fb0a4ae5_text.gif.27805b06dd49016c7a71a98139568bba.gif

    @packernation said:

    Poor Browns fans, they sit here all day attempting to troll others and fail. Then when someone hits a nerve with some actual truth, they cry foul.

    I'm not here a lot. Have a life, successful career, a stunning wife, and 2 beautiful children. I may stop back at some point in the next few months. Perhaps in January or February, when you all watch my Packers make deep run in playoffs from your couches.

    0e3541cc-343d-4272-a033-a317fb0a4ae5_text.gif.27805b06dd49016c7a71a98139568bba.gif

    You're some fat troll eating snickers bars in his mom's basement.  😁