Skip to content

Watson Out for the Season - Ruptured Achilles

The Browns Board
65 21 2.4k 1
  • @axe said:

    It's The Onion fer crissakes ?

    The Onion is an American digital media company and newspaper organization that publishes satirical articles on international, national, and local news.-Wiki

    @texasag1969 said:

    The Onion is an American digital media company and newspaper organization that publishes satirical articles on international, national, and local news.-Wiki

    No kidding ?

  • Internet fucking gold right here.. ?

  • With Watson out, Stef names Chubb team captain.   I love Nick Chubb.  But he won't be the most vocal team captain the Browns have ever had.  🙂  

  • With Watson out, Stef names Chubb team captain.   I love Nick Chubb.  But he won't be the most vocal team captain the Browns have ever had.  🙂  

    @orion said:

    With Watson out, Stef names Chubb team captain.   I love Nick Chubb.  But he won't be the most vocal team captain the Browns have ever had.  🙂  

    Me too!  And that brings us back to the ole: "Actions speak louder than words."  

    If we see the same guys on the OL at the same spots we saw last week - I think we'll see progress and more consistency in the running game.  Hopefully this isn't just the homer in me telling you this...

  • The onion starred at Marquette university like 30 some years ago.  The original babylon bee.